This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
FlexiBuzz (previously known as tiqbiz)
Managed Group Communication. Administrators send information; End Users receive information all from within the one FlexiBuzz app.
What FlexiBuzz does for Administrators:
FlexiBuzz centrally manages all communication streams in your organization; you retain control, within the app, over all information you publish.
FlexiBuzz can securely deliver tailored information and messages to:
• The general community
• Your entire organization
• Groups within your organization
• Including private two-way conversations with individuals
Receive information from your community via the FlexiBuzz app
Who FlexiBuzz is for:
FlexiBuzz is used by a wide range of organisations to publish information and messages, where security, timeliness and accuracy are paramount:
• Business associations
• Government departments
• Local Councils
• Sporting associations
• Schools and kindergartens
FlexiBuzz has many uses:
Our customers are finding new uses for FlexiBuzz every day; some typical uses include:
• Businesses send important and time-sensitive information to staff and external stakeholders
• Field staff send date-stamped and signed confirmation-of-completion forms to head office
• Organisations notify part time staff of last minute shift vacancies
• Franchisee organisations keep members informed of business conditions
• Managers hold two-way conversations with staff at remote locations
• Sporting associations advise clubs and individual club members of game cancellations due to wash-outs or flooding
• Schools engage with their communities and stakeholders
• Parents advise schools of their children’s absences
Individual teachers engage with the parents of their students’ classes
• Kindergartens engage with their communities
FlexiBuzz has an extensive list of features:
See our website for a complete list; selected features include:
• Immediate dispatch of urgent messages via your smartphone
• Two-way private communication with individuals without having to disclose phone numbers or email addresses
• Rich messaging environment including video, pdfs, text
• Fully functional calendar with linkage to Google calendar
• Ability to schedule publishing of notifications and messages
• Ability to schedule removal of obsolete notifications and messages
• Publishing rights can be delegated to other people in your organisation
• There is no cross-communication between people who receive your information
• All people connected to your organization within FlexiBuzz are visible to you and you retain complete control over their level of access
What's New in Version 6.0.19
tiqbiz is now FlexiBuzz!!
Same app you know and love but with a new name and logo, all now brought to you by FlexiBuzz (Inloop Pty Ltd).
This update renames the app, updates the icons and links. You still get the same great features and your login details will not change. The biggest difference you will notice is the bee icon for notifications, and your app shortcut picture.
Questions? Contact the Hive on firstname.lastname@example.org
Could be great
Since the change, I cannot get notifications/alerts for this app to work- even uninstalling and reinstalling, altering settings etc multiple times has not worked. I assume this is a common problem as our school has since reverted to sending home all important correspondence in paper format- which this app is designed to avoid?????
On the other hand- it constantly displays 1 new notification, which upon going into the feed and completely though it, there is no new post and this notification simply cannot be removed from the app button/widget.
Can't read posts
The notification and calendar features are useful, but on my phone the post title is sometimes impossible to read, obscured by the map of 'where' the event is set. My only hope is to open it in the calendar view. If I accidentally click the map- which is likely- it opens Maps, which is super annoying.
When you want to view a post quickly, it's not convenient with this kind of glitch. Needs fixing!
I like the unique sound for notifications, the ease of use and especially how it can usher our little school into the paperless era. The automation of absence notes and important school notices is a blessing.
My only request - I would love to see an edit button to remove read/ past notices.