By Best of media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get instant access to the best professional news, reviews, guides and the latest intelligent information on computer hardware, software and solutions.
Tom's Hardware for the iPhone and iPad empowers you to compare and make decisions on what to buy, wherever you are, online or offline. With news, charts, benchmarks, pictures and an exhaustive list of reviews, this is the resource for informed IT professionals and consumers.
- Access reviews and test data on CPUs, Motherboards, Graphics cards (GPUs), storage (HDD, SDD, NAS) and more
- Access news and reports on new hardware releases
- Access to feedback from thousands of other consumers
- Ability to share content via Facebook and Twitter
- Easy to install, no maintenance required
- Preload articles for offline reading
What's New in Version 2.0
Complete redesign of Tom's Hardware app for iPhone and iPad
* refresh the user interface to improve the app usability
* add whole new user interface for iPad
* add pull & release gesture to refresh news
* add navigation buttons to browse the news
* compatible with iOS 5
Not as good as the website and very minimal functionality especially when the app only lets you access the news section and not the articles, forums, etc. It is also not very good when the last time the news in this app was updated 2 weeks ago.
Is it broken?
Hasn't had a download in weeks. Deleted and reinstalled - no better. :-(
Lack of content update
Content is updated very rarely.
- Category: News
- Updated: 07 December 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Seller: Best of media
- ©2011 Bestofmedia Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.