GET THERE FASTER with the all-new TomTom GO Mobile app
>> Drive up to 75 FREE kilometres every month
The new TomTom GO Mobile app is a sleek combination of the latest TomTom car navigation technology and world-class traffic information. You will always choose the best route available based on accurate, real-time traffic information that gets you to your destination faster, every day.
>> Offline navigation you can rely on: No need for an internet connection to plan your route.
>> Insanely accurate traffic information: Get highly accurate traffic information, in real-time*.
>> Drive more relaxed with speed camera alerts: Join our community of millions of drivers sharing speed camera locations in real-time*.
>> See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D: Know exactly where you are so you never miss a turn.
>> Quick access to your favorites: Start driving to your favourite places with a single tap on the map.
Download TomTom GO Mobile and drive with the app for a fixed number of free kilometres every month. Upgrade to Unlimited Navigation to drive without kilometres restriction.
NOTICE FOR OWNERS OF THE ORIGINAL NAVIGATION APP
The original TomTom Navigation app for iPhone is no longer available for purchase. As an owner of the original app, you will continue to receive updates to the app and the map. For instructions on how to reinstall the app go to http://www.tomtom.com/22248/. Owners are also entitled to a FREE three year subscription to the GO Mobile app. Make sure you have the latest version of the original Navigation app installed and go to the shop to redeem your upgrade to the GO Mobile app. For a video tutorial on how to upgrade you can watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRX6H24gb2g
- World Maps: Install and update maps from around the world at no extra cost.**
- TomTom Traffic: Always know where delays are and whether a faster route is available.*
- Safety Cameras: Drive more relaxed with speed camera alerts, trusted by millions of TomTom drivers.*
- Offline Maps: Maps are stored on your device so you don't need internet access or data roaming to plan a route.
- Points of Interest: From gas stations to hotels, your app comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs.
- Navigate to Contacts: Never memorize an address again. Select a contact from your list and the app will plan your route.
- Quick search: Find destinations faster with Quick Search. It starts finding locations as soon as you start typing.
- Navigate to Copied Addresses: Easily select locations you found on websites or other apps by copying their address and pasting it into Quick Search.
- Advanced Lane Guidance: Clearly see which lane to take at key junctions.
MORE COMING SOON
We continue to introduce new features with each update. For an overview of what we are looking into go to http://tomtom.com/22093
* These services require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Check http://tomtom.com/22158 for availability per country. The question of the legality of services to warn for speed cameras is not clear in Germany. You therefore use this service at your own risk. TomTom does not accept any responsibility for the consequences of use of the service in Germany. For more information please go to http://tomtom.com/13226
** Data storage constraints may apply. Download 4 or more full updates of any installed map per year. You need a WiFi or cellular data connection to download new maps and updates.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but expensive
I've been using this app on and off for some years. Recently I tried it again with a years subscription. It works well, has a good range of languages and accents to choose from.
The only complaint, since a few bugs were fixed is that the travelling speed is hard to read.
I've stopped using it and gone back to Sygic mostly because I hate paying a subscription fee. Other similar apps don't do that.
I have spent a lot of time on the app settings and the website trying to find out how to cancel the account so I don’t get charged again.
Typical of so many companies, they make it easy and quick to sign up but very difficult to quit. Eventually had to contact Tom Tom, after a while I get an email asking if I am really sure I want to cancel ??? (Like I dont know my own mind) still waiting for confirmation. I won’t be using this app again.
Hi there, sorry to hear that you were not satisfies with paying for the app. The app is free to download and use for the first 50miles/75km each month as a trial period. After that an Unlimited Mileage subscription is required. This gives unlimited access to maps of most of the world, to our Traffic service and Speed Camera warnings. We feel that this represents very good value for money.
Regarding your account, please check the email that was sent to you to ask for your confirmation. This email would have mentioned that one you confirmed the account would be removed and therefore you would not be responded back to at that point. I hope that helps, cheers, Becky@TomTom
Display and appearance not clear as old version
I’ve been using tomtom for many years . It always my reliable tool when I went to a new place. But I really want to complaint the map appearance. I’m quite happy with the old version (tomtom Australia ) it allows you to change the color preference and the color contrast is 10times better than the current version. I understand the developer trying to make it looks cool but as a driving assisting tool safety and clarity is the first priority or at least allow the customer to choose their own.
A part from the color, the text in the new version is too small and I still prefer the old version.
My wife was a tomtom lover, but now she refuse to use the new tomtom go because of the comments above.
I wish the developer could consider my suggestions to bring the old version back at least give us a chance to choose the appearance.
Hey There. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I am sorry to see that you do not like the look of the new app. Your feedback is very appreciated. Thanks - Reiss @ TomTom
this is overall a great app.
i do have a suggestion for the developer, as we know, all good apps can still improve one way or another.
i’d suggest looking into apple watch compatibility the same way that apple maps does. vibrating when getting close to the end of current direction, and prompting on the screen with current direction with live updates on how far left for current direction.
i feel a feature like this would make an already great app fantastic ;)
Hi there, thanks so much for the review and feedback suggestion - we really appreciate this!
Safe Travels :) Cheers, Becky@TomTom
- 256.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2008 - 2017 TomTom International B.V. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Unlimited Navigation $27.99
- 1 Month Unlimited Navigation $8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.