Tools 4 Students offers 25 graphic organizers supporting common comprehension skills like main idea and detail, sequencing, compare and contrast etc. Each organizer can be used again and again and be emailed, drop boxed, or saved as a PDF.
See how Lisa Carnazzo's Second Grade class used Tools 4 Students. http://carnazzosclass.wikispaces.com/The+Lorax
Our app features 25 graphic organizers for students to use to organize their thinking while reading or preparing to write. Covers all common comprehension skills: cause /effect, main idea/detail, sequence events, pro/con, story elements, characterization, word meaning, plot, KWL and much more. Save to your device and/or email. Use again and again. Project on board and collaborate with team members. Use to organize notes while reading or use them as a pre-write to school papers. Great tool for instructors as well.
◦ 25 different organizers
◦ Type in your response, note the book and page numbers when appropriate
◦ Email, or send to Dropbox, or Google docs, completed organizers
◦ Reuse the same organizer again and again
◦ Save the ones you wish to keep to refer back to later
◦ Project on whiteboard and use as group tool
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by Mobile Learning Services in the iTunes App Store.
22 New Graphic Organizers added.
Ratings and Reviews
good idea but
its a good idea but it crashes, it has a bug where if you open a window to type into it you cant close that window down to get to another window (in kwlw) I have to go back to the menu and then re open the current work.
second if you type a name in the allocated space it comes up in every new one you open??
I work with students who have major writing issues and the scaffolds here are brilliant easy to share and its getting students in dependant too
Tools for students
One of the best teacher and student apps around, thank you! Wish there were more apps like that!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.