Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution
By BBC Worldwide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official BBC Top Gear Game!
Millions have downloaded Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution. With incredible visuals, loads of outrageous cars, iconic world locations, endless and mostly ridiculous customizations and truly unbelievable stunts, it’s everything you’d expect from the Top Gear team.
Want to balloon hop a motor home to clear the Grand Canyon? Use your sports car and escape Alcatraz by leaping as far as you can and landing on a barge? Speed through a roller-coaster on a New York skyscraper with a cow on your pickup? You can do all this and more in Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution.
• Endless vehicle customisations to tweak your car performance to any scenario
• A fantastically responsive, intuitive driving experience
• Fantastic iconic locations from around the world – Grand Canyon, Alcatraz, Sydney Harbour, New York, Moscow, London and China
• Tell everyone about it on Facebook and Twitter
• The game is free to play and in-app purchases are available for extra Gold Nuts, Permits and Stig Dollars if you can't wait.
For all the latest news on the game follow us on Twitter @TopGearSSR
This App contains:
- links to selected social media sites
- in-app purchases that cost real money
- push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
What's New in Version 3.7
- Bug fixes & improvements
It had potential
If it had the test track like its predecessor it would be awesome except it was to hard to get money and the permeates we're just a stupid trick to get money if you make a 3rd : better car handling dynamics, get rid of permits, and A test track the test tack is my favorite I think the older 1 was better....... So many places to improve
Terrible controls, horrible graphics, silly levels, annoying repetitive music, doa sound effects, shocking menu system and constant spam. Definitely not a game for people who enjoy car games.
This is the worst car game I've ever seen. Any of the hosts of top gear would be ashamed that this game has the top gear label on it. There's no doubt that none of them had any input on the game.
I would have given it no stars, but to post this I had to assign one.
Top Gear Stunt School Revolution
It was MAD BRO but how do the permits work if you don't have enough of them how do you keep playing. It was still an AWESOME GAME
- Category: Games
- Updated: 19 August 2013
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 132 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BBC Worldwide LTD
- © BBC Worldwide 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gold Nuts Value Pack $3.79
- Pack of 1,500 Gold Nuts$1.29
- A Few Permits $1.29
- Pack of 5,000 Gold Nuts$3.79
- Pack of 100 Permits$1.29
- Unlimited Permits$6.49
- Stig's Doubler$2.49
- A Sack of Gold Nuts $12.99
- A Pile of Gold Nuts $6.49
- Pack of 50 Permits$1.29