Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution
By BBC Worldwide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official BBC Top Gear Game!
Millions have downloaded Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution. With incredible visuals, loads of outrageous cars, iconic world locations, endless and mostly ridiculous customizations and truly unbelievable stunts, it’s everything you’d expect from the Top Gear team.
Want to balloon hop a motor home to clear the Grand Canyon? Use your sports car and escape Alcatraz by leaping as far as you can and landing on a barge? Speed through a roller-coaster on a New York skyscraper with a cow on your pickup? You can do all this and more in Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution.
• Endless vehicle customisations to tweak your car performance to any scenario
• A fantastically responsive, intuitive driving experience
• Fantastic iconic locations from around the world – Grand Canyon, Alcatraz, Sydney Harbour, New York, Moscow, London and China
• Tell everyone about it on Facebook and Twitter
• The game is free to play and in-app purchases are available for extra Gold Nuts, Permits and Stig Dollars if you can't wait.
For all the latest news on the game follow us on Twitter @TopGearSSR
This App contains:
- links to selected social media sites
- in-app purchases that cost real money
- push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
What's New in Version 3.9
We've been tinkering under the hood and making improvements to the game.
If you like the game please rate it.
A bit disappointing
Not too bad, kinda fun, but - expect to spend a handful of real dollars to progress through the game. Like all of these "Freemium" games, they are structured to get you interested, then frustrate you with a shortage of in game resources that you can purchase with real money. Some of the physics are so stupid they are almost laughable. This gets more frustrating as you progress and your skill increases. I'll bet there are a few developers crying themselves to sleep at night over this one. So, not too bad, but I'll be deleting it after I finish this review.
Deleted this game
Very disappointed. You can't' just play this game without being bothered by money grabbing prompts. Not good. The developers won't make money out of this. There are too many other good free games out there that just let you enjoy playing with no forcing you to pay before you continue. Think again developers!
It's pretty good fun. The steering is a bit annoying though.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 01 September 2015
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 156 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BBC Worldwide LTD
- © BBC Worldwide 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gold Nuts Value Pack $4.49
- Pack of 1,500 Gold Nuts$1.49
- A Few Permits$1.49
- Pack of 5,000 Gold Nuts$4.49
- Pack of 100 Permits$1.49
- Unlimited Permits$7.99
- Stig's Doubler$2.99
- A Sack of Gold Nuts$14.99
- A Pile of Gold Nuts $7.99
- Pack of 50 Permits$1.49