Take control of a surfaced submarine and use your Tigerfish torpedoes to sink the enemy ships. Just touch screen to launch torpedoes in the direction of your finger.
Watch out for incoming depth charges and use your canon to destroy them before they hit your sub.
Enemy ships can fire either single shots or devastating barrages, watch out for the destroyer as it can fire staccato Barrages.
Mines! Every ten seconds you can launch a mine, up to 6 mines can be in theatre in one go. Be Careful not to destroy your own mines with torpedoes!
Don't let too many ships escape otherwise its game over!
The game starts off with just one enemy ship but soon builds into an all our fight for survival.
Try not to let the depth charges get to close otherwise the explosions can temporarily blind you.
Use your torpedoes carefully, hit fast moving ships first to slow them down, then finish them
off at your leisure.
Features of TorpedoRun:-
* Realtime 3d graphics
* 4 types of enemy ships, Super Destroyer,Destroyer, Frigate and PT boat (Mayhem Mode available by in-app purchase includes friendly ships and Aircraft)
* Particle effects
* Mines!! Deploy mines to sink those pesky ships.
* Health Drops, call for a health drop, make sure you shoot the crate for your health recharge.
* Local High-score table or Game Centre support
* Rank system, rise to the rank of Grand Admiral of the fleet.
* iCade compatible
* iControlPad (ICP) compatible
* Works in all orientations on all IOS devices
* iPad2 & 3,4, Air include realtime lighting.
Note Mayhem & Retro mode only available by in-app purchase
* IOS 11 and iPhoneX compatible
* Improved effects.
Ratings and Reviews
Great fun and excellent update
This is a very enjoyable game, and this update is very good.
I play it on an iPhone and the iPad and it's a game I keep coming back to. Its good for about 20 minutes at a time, and its one of the few games that actually work quite well with my iCade.
It's a simple idea but very adictive. Keep the updates coming!
In the instructions for the new "Mayhem" mode it says to NOT shoot the freighters. But if you don't.... It is counted as an "escaped ship". Is this right?
Will not load past the opening page. Not happy. :(
- QED Gaming PTY. Ltd
- 139.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 - 2018 QED Gaming Pty. Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Mayhem Mode $2.99
- Retro Game Mode $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.