We’ve made the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet even easier to follow with our new member app!
The app is the perfect companion to the online CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet, making it easy to do everyday tasks while on the go. Check your menu plan, swap meals around, log your weight, view your daily food units and check your shopping list - all from your phone!
If weight loss is your goal, the TWD app will motivate you to stay on track.
>> Track what you eat
• Record your food, drinks and exercise. The app also tallies up your food units and kilojoules to help you stick to the program
>> Delicious meal plans
• Access your daily menu plans
• Preview your upcoming week of meals
• Swap meals you don’t like for ones that you do!
>> Track your weight loss
• Use the app to track your weight and record private weigh-in photos to keep you motivated
>> Shopping list
• See what grocery items you need for the week, for the next three days or just for today, all while walking the aisles of your local grocery store
• Tick off items that you already have at home, or mark items off as you add them to your basket
>> Program preferences
• Customise your program, change your menu preferences, swap meal plans and more!
>> About the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet
The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet is a higher protein, low GI eating plan that is scientifically-formulated by Australia’s national science agency. The food is delicious, the portions are generous and the unique nutrition formula will keep you satisfied. New in 2018 is our Protein Balance menu plan, which increases fat loss and decreases feelings of hunger by distributing protein more evenly across meals.
>> Online access included
By purchasing an app subscription you will have access to the Total Wellbeing Diet member website which includes lots of extra features such as PDF guides, tutorials, exercise plans and access to all the recipes from the popular Total Wellbeing Diet cookbooks. Visit www.totalwellbeingdiet.com to login using your email or username and password.
>> App subscription
• The Total Wellbeing Diet is available on a 3 month auto-renewing subscription of AUD$199.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews every 3 months unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by the user going their iTunes Account Settings after purchase
• Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term
• This subscription cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
General bug fixes and performance updates
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using the app for over 6 weeks now and I find it really user friendly. The full site has a lot more content but that’s to be expected and using both hand in hand is the best why to get the most from this diet. My only suggestion for the next build/update is to have a barcode scanner for foods that are not on the plan. Much easier to add to the diary then searching. Other then that it’s 5 stars from me
So promising but so many crashes
I paid $200 to join this program and was thrilled that the app was user friendly, however after less than a week it started coming up an error and each day I had to manually add a menu to the app, it didn’t show what daily foods I can have and I had to rely on the days that didn’t crash. Each day I had to restart, log out, log in and each day that error comes up. Even after adding the program/menu it says I do not have added. Please try and fix the app, I love it.
Please fix the bugs!
Every time I want to open it, I have to log in again and go through the tutorial. The logging in is annoying enough given it’s an app on my phone, the tutorial EVERY TIME with NO OPT-OUT is just plain off-putting and annoying. It creates a barrier to using the app, and taints the experience of the diet where it’s the primary interface with the well-being diet programme.
- SP Health Co Pty Ltd.
- 193.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SP Health Co.
- In-App Purchases
- Total Wellbeing Diet Online $199.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.