Townsville Tours & Trails offers you a chance to explore various themed walks around Townsville. Witness the unfolding history of Townsville from original habitation – thousands of years ago, to the thriving city of today.
Learn about the Aboriginal past of the land known as Garabarra.
Hear humbling accounts of the extraordinary bravery in war shown by soldiers who’ve lived and trained in Townsville.
As you stroll along Flinders Street, you will hear about distinguished guests who have graced the city centre, from a president of the United States, to a cricket legend of yesteryear.
A collection of historic photos offers a glimpse into past residents, merchants and architecture.
- Acoustiguide of Australia Pty Ltd
- 30.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © Townsville City Council
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.