This app is designed to enable members of The Police Association of Victoria (Australia) to conveniently access important information, news, benefits and services available to them.
Through this app members are able to,
· Access urgent advice in the event of a critical incident
· Stay updated on the latest news and information
· Receive advice and support on Industrial, Legal and Welfare matters
· View holiday home vacancies and make a booking
· Contact key Police Association representatives to access Association advice, support and representation
Removed invalid expiry date (from details and membership card)
More rigorous service request retries
Added connection retry error page
Removed automatic logout / auth failed events in favour of error screen
Ratings and Reviews
Having attempted to gain access to this App multiple times (having reset my password at least 5 times), I still can’t gain access to this App. You’re better off accessing the TPAV website on a normal computer. Delete!
- The Police Association
- 47.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 The Police Association
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.