By Australian Securities and Investments Commission
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your personal expenses on the go with this easy-to-use app from MoneySmart. TrackMySPEND gives you a clear picture of what you are spending your money on.
THE APP ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Set a realistic spending limit and stick to it
- Track spending by categories
- Separate 'needs' and 'wants' to help identify opportunities to save
- Tracking bar to monitor spending against budget
- Create 'favourites' for frequent expenses
- View your expense history
- Free backup to prevent loss of data
- Export data to CSV (Excel, etc)
- Sync and use interchangeably on multiple devices
We value your feedback – please send comments and suggestions using the Feedback/ Comments functionality within the app.
Want more? MoneySmart has more calculators and online tools at www.moneysmart.gov.au
WHO IS BEHIND MONEYSMART?
MoneySmart is run by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), an Australian Government agency. The website offers free, independent guidance to help you make the most of your money. It is put together by an experienced team of financial planners and consumer educators.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Includes fixes for:
- Missing totals on summary screen
- Missing settings button navigation on small screens
- Tablet expense reminders
Bugs Fixed! Great App but still a few changes needed
This app is fantastic. I had so many issues keeping to a budget, but this app is easy to use & I'm now able to keep a very close eye on my spending & budget. Latest update has fixed previous bugs & it's now quicker & more efficient to use. New improvements to get it to 5 stars: the ability to re-order favourites or select which 5 favourites appear on expenses screen; to save custom expenses; to have more options under "child" expenses such as clothes & shoes.
Good tracking app
This app helps you keep track of spending. The best part is being able to set limits for each category. Helps see where money is spent and how much is needs rather than wants.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 25 June 2015
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- © ASIC 2012-2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.