By Australian Securities and Investments Commission
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track your personal expenses on the go with this easy-to-use app from MoneySmart. TrackMySPEND gives you a clear picture of what you are spending your money on.
THE APP ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Set a realistic spending limit and stick to it
- Track spending by categories
- Separate 'needs' and 'wants' to help identify opportunities to save
- Tracking bar to monitor spending against budget
- Create 'favourites' for frequent expenses
- View your expense history
- Free backup to prevent loss of data
- Export data to CSV (Excel, etc)
- Sync and use interchangeably on multiple devices
We value your feedback – please send comments and suggestions using the Feedback/ Comments functionality within the app.
Want more? MoneySmart has more calculators and online tools at www.moneysmart.gov.au
WHO IS BEHIND MONEYSMART?
MoneySmart is run by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), an Australian Government agency. The website offers free, independent guidance to help you make the most of your money. It is put together by an experienced team of financial planners and consumer educators.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Stability updates and bug fixes.
Good app. Definitely worth using daily.
Only reason it does not get 5xStars is that it consistently has small bugs. Example, most recent version, will randomly lose the bottom selection bar. Just disappears after entering an item (but not always).
Seems to always have one bug with every revision. I reckon someone just wants something to do.
I track my expenses and know where all my money goes. Helps me manage my money and I keep on top of my spending.
Wish I didn't have to scroll down to confirm the expenditure. There's a lot of wasted screen space that could be eliminated. Only a minor critisism on an otherwise excellent app.
Easy and efficient
A neat little app that is straight forward and easy to use. I love the comparison bar that helps you see if you are on budget across the pay period. Love it. Only problems I have are that the menu bar on the bottom occasionally disappears and there is no category for work or way to customise the categories to add it!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 20 September 2017
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission © ASIC 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.