By Gridstone Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TRACmate is an integrated mobile app and web solution that helps teams coordinate, monitor, manage and track team member’s response and attendance to incidents. Focused on (but not limited to) the wider emergency management sector, TRACmate provides real-time visibility into the availability, response intentions and location of team members during the initial response phase of emergency situations. This can save vital minutes and provides visibility to ensure an appropriate compliment of personnel is on their way to manage the given situation.
Supplement your team response with TRACmate to save valuable time, track their response and monitor their turnout.
- Automated or manual activation: Enter your own message or subscribe to an existing data feed.
- Notifications: Get notifications via your iPhone, iPad and e-mail.
- Responses: Let your team know if you are going or not directly from your mobile device.
- Monitor responses: See who has accepted or declined the activation, see who is coming, delayed or going direct to the incident.
- Real-time Location Tracking: Track the location of your team as they turnout and respond. Don’t be left waiting for someone who isn’t coming.
- In Station Display: In-station displays provide auto map printing, voice read out and spatial display of incident information.
- On the road / In appliance: Tablet devices can be used to provide navigation assistance with integrated Google street navigation function. Access incident information and monitor the response of personnel from the road.
- Manage your team: View skills of team members and ring them with a tap of a button.
- Auto in-station/On scene: If you are sharing your location, you will be automatically logged into station / on scene.
- Real-time Availability: Monitor the real-time availability status of your team, see who is available at any time.
- Deployment scheduling: Manage future availability for local responses and strike team deployments.
- Reporting: View recent history of your team’s attendance and activations.
- Link Teams: Link to neighbouring teams to see their appliance location, share activations and/or share your scheduling information
- On line: No need for expensive hardware installations, just need an internet connection and a computer.
Although focused on the emergency management sector, TRACmate can assist anyone who needs to notify and track the response and attendance of a team of people.
- Fire Brigades: career, integrated, volunteer, retained
- Rescue Units: flood, storm, rescue
- Community: Community Fire Units, Community Fire Guard Groups, Bushfire Ready Groups
- Local Government: Emergency Management Teams
- Business: Wardens, Management Teams
- Industry: Emergency Response Teams
- Universities: Incident Management Teams
- Event Managers/Security Teams: Open days, festivals, public events
What's New in Version 1.1
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 01 February 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gridstone Pty Ltd
- © 2014 EmergencyAUS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.