By Peaksware, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The on-the-go companion for triathletes, cyclists and runners who are serious about achieving their goals.
The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
• Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
• Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
• Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
• Check your progress with the Performance Management Chart
• Customize your Dashboard charts to see the data that is important to you
• View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in the workout file viewer
• See how much time you spent in your training zones during your workouts
• Look at your Peak HR, power, pace, and speed values from your workouts
• Schedule training sessions from your iPhone or iPad
• Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
• Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
• Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
• This app can be used on an iPhone or iPad device with iOS 7.0 or higher
• You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app
What's New in Version 6.3
Fix for Russian keyboard
Other minor bug fixes
Get a grip on your power meter
The free app is not helpful by itself but purchase a subscription and you can track power/heart rate changes for optimizing training.
At a time when many of my friends are hitting a wall from overtraining TP is a simple way to calculate your thresholds.
Easily the most premium system available for bike training.
Fantastic app but only worth using in premium mode
I used the free version for a while but find that unless I have full use of all functionalities and in particular the PMC it is not worth my while.
Very high level of user friendliness for a very powerful program.
For subscribers keen to track training and progress it is a superb, invaluable tool.
Worth the premium subscription
In its free incarnation this app doesn't tell you a great deal, but paying for a premium subscription opens this app up and it's enormously informative - it's even more useful than the desktop app thanks to the mapping capability. If you are into power data, this is a dream app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 28 December 2014
- Version: 6.3
- Size: 17.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peaksware, LLC
- © 2014 Peaksware, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.