TrainingPeaks is the perfect fitness app for triathletes, cyclists, runners, from beginner to elite. Whether your goal is to complete an IRONMAN, run a half marathon, or finish a Gran Fondo, our app will help you achieve your best result.
TrainingPeaks is compatible with over 100 apps and devices. Plus, the Auto Sync feature lets you easily sync your workouts from devices like Garmin, MyFitnessPal, Suunto, Wahoo Fitness, and others.
Monitor Your Training:
• Access all of your workouts while on the go
• Track your fitness progress with easy to use charts and graphs
• Keep track of your training stats like power, speed, distance, and more
• Add metrics like weight and sleep to get a full picture of your training
• View time spent in training zones for power, heart rate, and pace for every workout
• See peak values for every workout and over time
• Track equipment usage
• Plan your workouts in advance from your iPhone or iPad
• Create your season Annual Training Plan
• Target your perfect build and taper with the Performance Management Chart
• Communicate with your coach via post activity comments
• Use the Advanced Search Option to find any workout
• Create custom intervals to view specific data
• Create a workout library to quickly create training schedules
The Premium subscription is available through Apple In-App Purchases. The one month Premium subscription is a one time payment of $19.99. The one year Premium subscription is a one time payment of $119.99.
Trusted Partner of:
IRONMAN, USA Cycling, USA Triathlon, British Cycling, British Triathlon, Cycling Australia, Cannondale-Drapac, USTFCCCA, and others.
We’ve given the home tab some great efficiency updates. You can now easily edit, comment, and delete workouts by swiping to the left, just like you can on the feed. We’ve also added future weeks to the weekly snapshot so that you can look ahead.
You’ll also notice that notifications have been moved to the top right of your screen for simplified navigation in the tab bar.
• We’ve made some updates to support iOS 12, along with dropping support for iOS 10.
• Fixed a crash a small set of users experienced on the home screen.
• Peak selection on iPad would sometimes not display correctly
Ratings and Reviews
I plan my day around TrainingPeaks
I’m so impressed by this software!! And trust me, as a computer programmer, I’m pretty picky about user experience, quality of software in regard to defects and cross platform compatibility. For me training peaks is the best of breed training companion. There are a few customisations I would like to see, like being able to configure how activities are labelled as green completed, organge under or over training etc.. because I really want more green stars 😃 but other than these small feature enhancements I would definitely say it’s worth the subscription fee. You can see that there is a lot of care, passion and thought in this app! Thanks to the training peaks team!
Awesome program, just can’t auto sync workouts to fenix3
Super impressive program.
As soon as the daily workouts start to autosync to fenix3 we go to 5 stars
Comprehensive and easy
I was amazed with how easy it is to navigate around this app .uploading data history was seamless and results of multiple parameters available almost instantly for analysis Creating a training schedule was easy and day to day use thereof is fun and rewarding I highly recommended this.
- Peaksware, LLC
- 72.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 TrainingPeaks, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Premium Subscription $30.99
- One Year Premium Subscription $179.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.