Transcribe: Adaptive Playback
By Luke Harback
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A powerful audio player that gives you control over playback to enable faster transcription of any audio. With features such as smart pause you can adjust the timing of the playback to personalise the playback to your typing speed and the speed of the speaker.
Transcribe is a modern, fully featured audio utility with a simple, intuitive interface.
- Adjust playback to pause every x seconds allowing you to keep your flow of typing
- Customise forward and back skip amounts
- Jump to specific parts of the audio
- Slow down playback
- Save individual recording settings
- Automatically transcribe snippets of audio
- Record audio
- Import audio from other sources
- Export recorded audio
- Create and export notes
Transcribe is free to use for audio recordings less that 10 minutes. Recordings longer than 10 minutes require an In App Purchase.
Monthly Subscription to Transcribe $3.99 USD per month.
Yearly Subscription to Transcribe $19.99 USD per year.
Once off 1-Year of Transcribe for $24.99 USD.
Information regarding subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription during active subscription period
A must for all journalists.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 02 October 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 22.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Luke Harback
- © 2016 Luke Harback
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases