TransitTimes Adelaide - Adelaide Metro trip planner & offline timetables
By Zervaas Enterprises
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Complete bus/train/tram timetables for Adelaide, South Australia
- Featured by Apple in "Explore Australia"
- Save your favourite trips & stops, or find directions
The timetable data used is the official feed from Adelaide Metro, and contains information about all routes and services.
TransitTimes Adelaide allows you to:
- Trip planner: find directions and transfers between two locations
- View all timetable data offline (NO INTERNET REQUIRED)
- Save your favourite stops and routes
- Manage your favourite trips
- Save upcoming trips and receive notifications when departure/transfer/arrival time is approaching (iOS 4.0+ required)
- Save upcoming trip itinerary to your device calendar (iOS 4.0+ required)
- See upcoming trips arriving or departing at a stop
- See alerts issued by Adelaide Metro (such as industrial action, road closures or ticketing changes) that may impact your travel
- Timetable data accounts for public holidays (service changes at short notice are usually listed in alerts section)
Developed in Adelaide for South Australian transit users
If you have any additional suggestions or feedback we're always listening by email email@example.com or on Twitter at @TransitTimes
What's New in Version 8.0
- Added support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Updated to latest Adelaide Metro timetables
- Fixed an issue that caused data to sometimes not display correctly after a timetable update
- Many other bug fixes and performance enhancements
buyer beware - content crippled
Use the Adelaide Metro website instead. Everything this app (and the three other apps Zervaas Enterprises/Quentin Zervaas provides with overlapping feature sets for Adelaide, bar only sending a schedule to the calender) for free, and none of having information withheld that "TransitTimes+ Australia & NZ" does the same thing and more for the same price (including the oft crucial "real time" updates to when public transport will actually arrive) as this content limited app. Also, it's inaccurate in it's ticketing information (potentially resulting in someone travelling with a child under twelve paying extra because they haven't been informed that they can travel free with an adult who has purchased a daytrip ticket), downright ugly, and unintuitive. Do not be taken in by this app as I was. Pick any other option but this one.
I used to love this app. It was so simple and easy to use. Super handy. All mapped out and visual so if you didn't know what a stop was called you could figure it out.
NOW, however I HATE the app. It hardly ever works properly. The new update is terrible and it's SO HARD to find anything. It's not intuitive and if you don't know what number stop you're getting off at for the bus, you're screwed. Today, I tried to get a timetable to leave Adelaide and it wouldn't give me the option to select the "from stop" out of Adelaide and yet I used the app to get into Adelaide. Seriously terrible update. Have never loved an app so much and hated the update. It just. Doesn't. Work. MUCH preferred the old version.
It used to be fantastic.
Super helpful, an excellent app
Very helpful for the daily commute, and great to have all the timetables of the whole city in such a compact way. It took me a little while to figure out how all it's features work, but it was well worth it!
Favourite stations works well for the occasional trips outside the daily commute. Although I am now using the sequel TransitTimes+ as my app of choice because it has the live arrival times.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 01 February 2015
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 15.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Quentin Zervaas
- © 2015 Quentin Zervaas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.