Welcome to the official Transperth app for up-to-date public transport information on your iPhone in the Perth metro area. With this free app you can:
* find the next services from any stop, station or jetty
* plan your journey and view it on a map
* ‘watch’ your journey so you can countdown to when your service arrives
* save your favourite journeys for quick access to timetable information
* view disruption and fare information
* get your SmartRider balance
* access real time train and bus (trial) information
Depending on your mobile data plan, mobile data charges may apply as you use the app.
Transperth would love to hear what you think of it. You can provide feedback via the app or ask us to include other features you think will help you and others on your journey with us.
July 2018 fares update.
Ratings and Reviews
More features please?
So I use this app to commute around Perth to get to school and all that, and sometimes I have to meet someone on the way. At this point in time, I have to find a journey to the meeting point and then another journey from there to my destination. It'd be nice if there was an option to input "stops" along the way sheet name it easier to do this. Thanks!
Bug and enhancement
There is a bug in accessing saved locations from the journey screen. You can drag down the list with your finger but it jumps back up when you lift it, making it impossible to select a saved location more than 3 or 4 down the list.
Enhancement - need to be able to select the active vehicle for smart Parker using the app.
Doesn’t always load disruptions
Works okay but definitely also check the website! The app told me I’d make it from Leederville to Mandurah before 11:30 pm, let me get as far as Perth until the trains showed they were only running as far as Cockburn central and the rail replacement buses would push my arrival time out to 12:20am which is not ideal. Turns out it was scheduled works but they didn’t show up in the app. Ended up having to just give up and Uber back to Leederville thanks Transperth <3
- Public Transport Authority
- 11.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Public Transport Authority 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.