The Travel Guard Mobile App is an exciting new tool that gives you access to vital emergency information when you’re travelling in Australia or overseas. This industry leading App has been designed to make it easier to access Travel Guard’s Emergency Assistance Centre, and to help get you to a doctor, hospital, embassy and more and all this without needing internet access. Once you download the Travel Guard Mobile App, you can access thousands of Travel Guard approved contacts at the touch of a button.
Directory of key contacts
• Get key contact information for doctors, clinics, dentists, hospitals and Australian embassies.
• Using your GPS location shows your closest services, and they can also be selected by country.
• Lists locations by proximity to you, and gives you directions via an inbuilt compass and map.
• The database is stored locally on your device.
• Access the latest travel news and warnings direct from “Smart Traveller”. This will update from when you last connected to the internet.
• Select the country you are in, or your next destination and the current newsfeed will be displayed.
Contact Travel Guard
• Call Travel Guard directly from the app.
• Your location is displayed as geo-coordinates so you can provide to a Travel Guard Representative.
Just like Travel Guard, the Travel Guard Mobile App gives you access to emergency support 24 hours a day, wherever you are. Important information when you need it most.
Updated emergency contact information
Ratings and Reviews
Not a lot of use
Gives a bit of information but really nothing of great importance. Very disappointing
So simple and I like the fact that it works offline. I don't usually get a SIM card for each country so that's great for data. Plus I noticed the compass moves so it points to where the place is.
Would be good to get a list of airports too.
No internet connection
I have the same message on mine "No Internet Connection" with my phone definitely connected to my home wifi!? I've only just downloaded it but it says it was synced on 16 June 2014!? Geo location appears to be working with local hospitals, clinics, Doctors etc. listed.
- American International Group, Inc.
- 32.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AIG Australia & Papercloud 2014
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.