This app was developed by Shellharbour City Council's Museum team and aims to promote the history of Shellharbour City, its people, and some of our city's most beautiful locations.
To discover more about the history of Shellharbour, visit Tongarra Museum at Albion Park http://www.shellharbour.nsw.gov.au/default.aspx?WebPage=16
or check out Shellharbour's Local History Blog http://shellharbourlocalhistory.blogspot.com.au/
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We advise you to quit the app when finished.
Bug fixes and small enhancements
- Shellharbour City Council
- 47.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Shellharbour City Council
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.