Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
"Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun."
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Work offline and boards will sync automatically when reconnected
• Trello is free to use forever with options to upgrade to Gold for loads of extra fun and functionality
Well that’s all there is, so you better stop reading but wait there’s more. This app supports the Apple Watch, for getting things done on your wrist.
Trello is super optimized for the iPad Pro, with awesome keyboard shortcuts and tons of tweaks to take full advantage of the larger canvas.
Trello asks for the following permissions:
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards, assign photos as your avatar, and record videos for user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses the microphone if you attach videos to cards or record user feedback.
If granted, Trello uses your contacts to allow you to invite people to board by their email address.
Photo Library Usage
If granted, Trello allows you to attach photos to cards and assign photos as your avatar.
This release contains bugfixes and other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I’d been looking for
I was seeking a cheap yet effective tool for managing the production flow of our company. Both something that would be computer based and inter-office was a requirement. I knew what I wanted it to do, just didn’t know what it could be called.
Then I stumbled across Trello. It answered every requirement I had, and then some. It has made a huge difference to how we work, reduced human error significantly, and saved us a lot of time. It is also very logical and simple to us. When I find something this amazing, I always want to evangelise and spread the word (which funnily enough is something I appear to be doing again right now!). I’ve lost track of how many people I’ve recommended this software to...
Thank you for filling this need and making this incredible software.
Trello is amazing
I was forced to use it several years ago and didn’t exactly enjoy using it.
However that has changed as my team has switched from Asana. The app looks and works much better, to the point where I’m using it for everything. And managing different projects and personal boards is so easy.
I wish there was an Apple Watch app and I’ve been getting worrisome advertising with words only in my boards, which is concerning, but I’d still recommend.
My favourite and most used app
I happened upon this system from a website designer who was setting up an online store for us and as we were in different states, Trello enabled us to sort out details easily and quickly and communicate. We now use this in our business as a very effective intranet system and I use it personally to write all my lists and things to do as I have a shocking memory. Keeps me personally and business wise organised! The app is easy to use.
- Trello, Inc.
- 180.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Trello, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold $7.99
- One Year of Trello Gold $69.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.