AN EASIER TRIP, EVERY TIME
This isn’t your average travel app. Imagine checking one place for everything, and knowing about things before they happen. See why life without TripIt is a distant memory for millions of travelers.
YOU HANDLE THE BOOKING, WE'LL TAKE IT FROM THERE
Unlike other apps, it doesn’t matter where you book. TripIt can manage it all. As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll instantly add plans to your master itinerary.
ACCESS AND SHARE YOUR PLANS IN AN INSTANT
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in, or your confirmation number. Get to them instantly in TripIt, even when you’re offline. Plus, we make it easy to send travel plans to your calendar, or to anyone you choose.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to Tripit Pro to get stress-free travel all year long.
When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
WHILE YOU'RE PLANNING YOUR TRIP
• Help you find a better seat
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Remind you when to check in
BEFORE YOU'RE OUT THE DOOR
• Tell you when to leave for the airport
• Send real-time flight alerts
• Let you know how long the security lines are
WHILE YOU'RE ON THE MOVE
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
• Send terminal and gate reminders
• Tell you baggage claim info
• Give you access to airport lounges with LoungeBuddy
With TripIt’s shortcuts for Siri you can quickly get details on your upcoming flight and other travel plans simply by asking Siri. Make sure to upgrade your device to iOS 12 to take advantage of this latest feature. Also new in this release:
• You can view your travel stats in the app! See your distance traveled, trips taken, countries visited, and more, all from the More tab.
• The TripIt app for Apple Watch includes your train reservations and activities such as meetings, tours, and concerts.
• The TripIt widget shows more than just the current day of your itinerary.
• Our assistive technology was enhanced to make your itinerary more comprehensible when using a screen reader.
• We fixed a bug that duplicated flights and another that didn’t take into account your phone’s 24-hour clock settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Manage all of your itineraries in one place.
We organise all our own overseas vacations. Flights, hotels, tours, restaurants. Normally a lot of fun exploring and booking via numerous websites. But always a challenge to consolidate. This App makes it simple. It is intuitive and provides both (a) a simple summary (b) the masses of hidden details You are eventually going to need.
I’m a Mac user so one minor hack. TripIt won’t automatically import details from my calendar into TripIt. Whereas it will do so for some other calendar Apps. But you can forward emails to your TripIt account and it’ll import the details from your email. And of course, you can give access to any of your planned tours by allowing others access via entering their email as an approved viewer.
Supplements your schedule by suggesting restaurants, tours nearby. Which is I guess where they earn their money. And indeed, good luck to them if it maintains this rather elegant and hugely useful App.
Great app but..
I’ve been using Tripit & Tripit pro for many years. I used to think it was great.
One problem I have been having lately is that it defaults to airports and locations in the US. I know they think they ‘are’ the world. But there’s a whole other world out there. I try to change the destination but it’s time consuming and frustrating and doesn’t always work. As it has added + or - a day to my trip to a county I’m not going to, all my connecting bookings are also out of sync!
I did like this app because it pre-filled the data from my reservation confirmation emails. All done, bingo, no fuss and bother for me. Now I spend ages trying to set destinations on my side of the hemisphere. If you’re in the Sthn Hemisphere start looking for an alternative app that works in the Sthn Hemisphere like I’m about to do.
- TripIt Inc
- 134.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Concur Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription $77.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.