AN EASIER TRIP, EVERY TIME
This isn’t your average travel app. Imagine checking one place for everything, and knowing about things before they happen. See why life without TripIt is a distant memory for millions of travelers.
YOU HANDLE THE BOOKING, WE'LL TAKE IT FROM THERE
Unlike other apps, it doesn’t matter where you book. TripIt can manage it all. As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll instantly create a master itinerary and map view of all your plans.
ACCESS AND SHARE YOUR PLANS IN AN INSTANT
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in, or your confirmation number. Get to them instantly in TripIt, even when you’re offline. With Siri shortcuts for iOS 12, you can even access those details hands-free! Plus, we make it easy to send travel plans to your calendar, or to anyone you choose.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long.
When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
WHILE YOU'RE PLANNING YOUR TRIP
• Help you find a better seat
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Remind you when to check in
BEFORE YOU'RE OUT THE DOOR
• Tell you when to leave for the airport
• Send real-time flight alerts
• Let you know how long the security lines are
WHILE YOU'RE ON THE MOVE
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
• Send terminal and gate reminders
• Tell you baggage claim info
• Give you access to airport lounges with LoungeBuddy
• Canceled travel plans? Forward cancellation emails for a flight, hotel, or car rental to email@example.com to easily remove the reservation from your itinerary.
• New TripIt shortcuts for Siri let you ask for information about your gate and terminal, connecting flight, accommodations, and for TripIt Pro users, baggage claim details.
• You can add TripIt to the Dock on your Watch for quick access to your travel plans.
• We improved VoiceOver support to increase accessibility.
• We fixed a bug that caused some phone numbers to not be included in hotel or ground transportation reservations on the Watch.
Ratings and Reviews
Manage all of your itineraries in one place.
So, so good. The best itinerary app ever
This app has made my life so much easier, and I couldn’t be more impressed with it. I travel a lot and sort all the bookings out myself through multiple different websites, which previously used to make keeping on top of my itinerary a bit of a chore, especially when travelling in areas outside of wifi / mobile data.
Tripit automatically retrieves all my booking info through my email without me having to do anything at all, and compiles it into a sleek, user-friendly, easy-to-navigate itinerary that updates itself in real time with gate and terminal info and saves for offline use. It is also quick and easy to check in online for flights through the app, and it retrieves and copies all the booking confirmation codes for you to save you having to dig around in your email for them. Sharing travel info with friends and family is easy and very clear. I am very very happy with how much work this app saves me and how much smoother it makes all my travelling.
I have a couple of suggestions for improvements in the future... recently I cancelled a hotel booking and it wasn’t as easy to remove a cancelled item from my itinerary as I’d hoped. I had another one but I can’t remember what it is now, can’t have been that good I suppose. Cheers Tripit for making my itinerant life a breeze.
We organise all our own overseas vacations. Flights, hotels, tours, restaurants. Normally a lot of fun exploring and booking via numerous websites. But always a challenge to consolidate. This App makes it simple. It is intuitive and provides both (a) a simple summary (b) the masses of hidden details You are eventually going to need.
I’m a Mac user so one minor hack. TripIt won’t automatically import details from my calendar into TripIt. Whereas it will do so for some other calendar Apps. But you can forward emails to your TripIt account and it’ll import the details from your email. And of course, you can give access to any of your planned tours by allowing others access via entering their email as an approved viewer.
Supplements your schedule by suggesting restaurants, tours nearby. Which is I guess where they earn their money. And indeed, good luck to them if it maintains this rather elegant and hugely useful App.
Manage all of your itineraries in one place.
- TripIt Inc
- 159.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Concur Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro (1 Year) $77.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.