By Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the best of triple j with our official iPhone App.
With this app, you can:
• Stream triple j live
• See live song names + recent tracks list
• Add songs to ‘Tracks I Love’ + watch their film clips
• Message presenters via SMS + Twitter
• Listen to the latest programs + exclusive interviews on demand
• Read Music News for the latest tour + festival info
• Find your local frequency
triple j – we love music (on your phone!)
*** Note that you are responsible for the data transfer and consumption charges incurred by you when using any ABC app. The ABC disclaims all liability for such charges ***
What's New in Version 1.1
Now this app:
1. Looks better on iPhone 5
2. Starts live streaming when you open it (turn autoplay on/off in More > Settings)
3. Restarts streaming after a dropout
4. Allows you to add more than 40 songs to ‘tracks I love’
5. Works better with Facebook and Twitter
6. Has better accessibility
7. Is more stable
This app is amazing. I work out in a paddock a couple of days a week and this app is fantastic to have music playing to keep me sane. The only thing issue I have has is that it sometimes repeats the same content, eg. Will be listening to a song and then the song will repeat. Otherwise fantastic app!
Living overseas it's great to have a link to some home music from the iPhone while walking to work.
Only criticism echoes what others have said, occasionally there is a funny lapse and it jumps back 10 or so seconds, no idea if it jumps forward.
This is a brilliant, well made and easy to use app. But I have one tweak that I think needs to be made. When I set my Frequency Finder to Renmark/Loxton 101.9 which is an area in Australian Central Standard Time and I Listen Live, it plays the station in AEST. That is my only, very small concern. Other then that I highly recommend it
- Category: Music
- Updated: 30 October 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- © 2011 Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.