By Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the best of triple j with our official iPhone App.
With this app, you can:
• Stream triple j live
• See live song names + recent tracks list
• Add songs to ‘Tracks I Love’ + watch their film clips
• Message presenters via SMS + Twitter
• Listen to the latest programs + exclusive interviews on demand
• Read Music News for the latest tour + festival info
• Find your local frequency
triple j – we love music (on your phone!)
*** Note that you are responsible for the data transfer and consumption charges incurred by you when using any ABC app. The ABC disclaims all liability for such charges ***
What's New in Version 1.1
Now this app:
1. Looks better on iPhone 5
2. Starts live streaming when you open it (turn autoplay on/off in More > Settings)
3. Restarts streaming after a dropout
4. Allows you to add more than 40 songs to ‘tracks I love’
5. Works better with Facebook and Twitter
6. Has better accessibility
7. Is more stable
Love this app especially when traveling overseas, gives me the music I love to listen to....
I also listen on the bus to and from work when commuting at home keeping me sane and entertained....
The overlaps/relapses where the broadcasts skips back 10 or 20 seconds are decreasing (great work guys)
Only thing I could ask for is that it perhaps include an alarm clock function so it wakes me up in the morning playing my favourite tunes...
Best radio station in the world
If you speak English simply the best radio I've ever heard. Thanks jjj my life is better with you in it on so many levels. Support local acts and keep me up with the new stuff I like and sometimes don't. Live festivals, live at the wireless, Veronica and louis, Merck and Rosso, mike and wil in the day. I've grown up with you and you have help shape my life sounds strange for a radio station but you are so much more
Awesome app, but...
Needs an option to change the streaming bitrate. There is no digital radio in my area, so I use this app because the audio quality is better than normal radio. Would be nice to be able to increase the bit rate for better quality as well as being able to decrease the bit rate (like when I have bad mobile reception or I'm running low on my data cap)
- Category: Music
- Updated: 30 October 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- © 2011 Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.