Get more music on your phone with the new triple j app.
Flick between triple j, Double J, and triple j Unearthed radio stations. See all songs played in the last 24 hours. SMS or call triple j directly from the app. Best of all, install won't eat up too much of your phone's storage space, so there’s more room for selfies.
We’ll be releasing new features every couple of weeks, so we’d recommend turning your automatic app updates on.
We’d love to hear your feedback – hit us up via the feedback option in the app or at triplej.net.au
Keep in mind music quality can vary depending on how strong your cell coverage is.
triple j – we love music (on your phone)!
*** Note that you are responsible for the data transfer and consumption charges incurred by you when using any ABC app. The ABC disclaims all liability for such charges ***
- We’ve found a way to give you better quality album art while reducing the amount of data that the app uses. It’s like losing weight by eating burgers.
- We’ve taken a look at how you can use your Bluetooth headphones and speakers to control the app.
- Listening to the app while riding an elevator or heading through a tunnel? We’ve re-jigged things so the stream springs straight back to life after you lose your connection, just like that Evanescence song.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app.. Just wish I could stream catch up shows without wifi
Love the app for streaming radio, looking up songs I just heard etc. Works really well.
What frustrates me no end is not being able to stream the catch up shows unless I'm connected to Wifi. All I want to do is stream Short Fast Loud when I'm at work to hear new music that I've missed. I have a massive data allowance, I'm an adult, I know how data streaming eats in to my allowance and I feel I can make this decision. There's also no way to over ride this and say that I want to use data and not Wifi. Please change this!!!
Awesome app, use it daily at work seeing as the radio was taken away (dumb). Only thing I've found is sometimes what plays on the Brisbane station is different from what is playing in the car - and they both say they are on 107.7 Weird!
A great update long overdue
Finally some annoying bugs squashed, speed improvements and tracks updating in the recent track list as soon as they finished playing have been fixed.
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- 78.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.