By AppJourney Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Triptastic provides beautiful timetables, maps and real-time tracking for public transport in Australia, New Zealand and North America.
"The best public transport app just got better... Triptastic is the Tweetbot of the genre. Nothing is as fast, clever, or intuitive." - Reckoner.com.au
• Real-time due out information and live vehicle location tracking in Sydney, Melbourne, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Toronto, Portland, Brisbane, Adelaide and Christchurch*
• Transit coverage in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, regional Queensland), United States (San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, San Diego, Seattle, Miami, Tampa, Denver, Honolulu, Sacramento), Canada (Toronto) and New Zealand (Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch)
• Explore detailed, dynamic real-time maps of transit routes, stops and service frequencies
• No need to configure the app, tap on a stop to see where you can go and when the next service arrives
• Integrated search engine to find any suburb, route, stop or business
• Directions search integrated with iOS Maps
• Where available, detailed real-time vehicle information including air conditioning and accessibility information
• Service interruption information for Sydney Trains services and stations automatically shown as relevant
• No active Internet connection required to provide directions and timetable information - real-time updates are streamed on-demand as an Internet connection is available
• Share your journey over iMessage, email or social media - let your mates track your train live with a few taps
Making public transit work for you can be tricky. Make it easy, convenient and fun with Triptastic.
Need more info? Visit triptasticapp.com for more detail or tweet @triptasticapp if you've got questions.
* Real-time information is available for routes and areas where the relevant transit agency have fitted their fleet with real-time transponders and publish live data. Visit triptasticapp.com/coverage for a detailed list of real-time and scheduled transit data coverage. Real-time data in Melbourne is currently in beta.
What's New in Version 2.0.12
* Added side by side multitasking support on iPad
* Customers in Canberra can now see bus numbers
* Improvements to vehicle clustering on the map
* Fixed repeated destination text being shown for train services
* Stability improvements
WASTE OF MONEY
I spent five dollars and this app doesn't work. The instructions are not clear. Give me my money back or I will report this app to the App Store and have it taken down.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 07 November 2015
- Version: 2.0.12
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AppJourney Pty Ltd
- © 2013 AppJourney Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.