TripView - Sydney & Melbourne
By TripView Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TripView displays Sydney and Melbourne public transport timetable data on your phone. It features a summary view showing your next services, as well as a full timetable viewer. All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it can be used offline.
- View times for any saved trip with a single tap
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map (Sydney only, subject to data availability)
- Trackwork and service interruption information
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Alarms (arrival/departure, time/distance)
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
- View your favourite trips on Apple Watch
Realtime data is available for the following operators:
- Sydney Trains (Sydney metro area only, excluding Waterfall and the T6 Line)
- Sydney and Newcastle Buses
- Hillsbus, Forest Coach Lines, Busways Blacktown, Transdev North Shore
- Sydney Ferries
- Sydney Light Rail (excluding stops between Exhibition Centre and Central)
NOTE: Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
Alarms require iOS4 and a device that is capable of multitasking. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.6.1
- Enhancements to support trackwork bus data. Future timetable updates will include trackwork bus timetables for Sydney.
I've been using TripView for over a year now, and find it very user friendly
I had a minor issue with app recently and while it wasn't working I downloaded a few other timetable apps that just aren't on the same level.
Nick and the team were able to sort me out in the same hour and I was back on with my TripView travels. Top app!!
I have been searching for an accurate and user friendly transport app for ages and have tried and rejected quite a few. Finally it has been perfected in this app. I had a quick try of the lite version then quickly upgraded so I can save my usual trips. If you are a frequent transport user then do yourself a favour and get this app
The best travel app and fantastic support
After using for a couple of years have only had one issue with apple watch app.
Nick answered my enquiry with 5 mins and had it working again.
The app itself is really solid, does what it claims and has become my most used app - especially on glances in the watch!
Great app and well with the money!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 17 July 2015
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripView Pty Ltd
- © 2008 - 2015 TripView Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.