TripView - Sydney & Melbourne
By TripView Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TripView displays Sydney and Melbourne public transport timetable data on your phone. It features a summary view showing your next services, as well as a full timetable viewer. All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it can be used offline.
- View times for any saved trip with a single tap
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map (Sydney only, subject to data availability)
- Trackwork and service interruption information
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Alarms (arrival/departure, time/distance)
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
- View your favourite trips on Apple Watch
Realtime data is available for the following operators:
- Sydney Trains (Sydney metro area only, excluding Waterfall and the T6 Line)
- Sydney and Newcastle Buses
- Hillsbus, Forest Coach Lines, Busways Blacktown, Transdev North Shore
- Sydney Ferries
- Sydney Light Rail (excluding stops between Exhibition Centre and Central)
NOTE: Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email email@example.com with details.
Alarms require iOS4 and a device that is capable of multitasking. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.7.2
- Fixed a bug where editing reverse stop names immediately after reversing a trip caused trips in folders to move to the top level.
- Fixed a bug where Arlington, Abbotsford, and Aberdeen trips were incorrectly displayed as 'All Destinations'.
The only useful 'glance' I've found
This is a fast, focused, well designed app. I use it to catch the Manly Ferry to and fro when I need to get to the city.
Unlike the phone app, it uses my location and quickly shows me just what I need to know: how long until the next ferry in the direction I'm going.
#Protip: Make it your only glance. It's the perfect use case for it
Travel made easy
As a non- driver, I use this app almost daily. It's one of the most useful apps on my iPhone and iPad. Having trips that I do frequently available with a couple of clicks, and information on late services is wonderful. Plus it updates itself regularly so I've always got the latest information.
Commuters Best Friend
Used the Lite version for awhile a loved how easy it was to use straight away and faster to look up times than looking it up in the PDF of the city rail timetable I had in iBooks. Decided to buy the full version so I could save the trips but then found all the extra handy features and it's been worth every cent!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 14 September 2015
- Version: 4.7.2
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripView Pty Ltd
- © 2008 - 2015 TripView Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.