Let us help you make your shopping at Coles easier, simpler and faster with the Coles app.
So what's so good about it?
• Personalise your experience: Link your flybuys member number and have your household flybuys card, points balance, offers and bought before history in one place
• Build your list in under a minute: Create your list by accessing your bought before shopping history
• Save money: We will let you know when your favourite products go on Special by simply adding them to your Watch List
• Coles Catalogue: View and add products straight to your shopping list from the Coles Catalogue. You can also sneak peek next week’s catalogue at 5pm on Monday!
• A smarter shopping list: Navigate around your store quicker with a shopping list that sorts products by aisle
• Recipes: Let us inspire you with new recipe ideas which can be easily be added straight into your shopping list
• Store details: Find everything you need to know about your Coles store, address, phone and trading hours
So what are you waiting for? Download the Coles app and start enjoying your grocery shopping assistant.
We hope you enjoy our latest update:
* Search suggestions in the Product Finder have been improved to provide a more flexible searching experience.
* An additional Delete all button has been added to the “Got it” List, to make deleting items from your shopping list easier.
* This release we’ve continued mitigate bugs causing customers Bought Before, Watching and Shopping List’s from disappearing.
Ratings and Reviews
The latest version crashes without opening on my iPhone X
Developer Response ,
Hi Amblerut, thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve so I'll most certainly pass this onto the flybuys team. If you have any specific examples, please do not hesitate to reach out at ColesApp.Feedback@coles.com.au
Waste of time
Apart from telling you what aisle things are in there is NO pricing which blows my mind, I want to quickly look up what something costs but I can’t on the app. Remind me again the point of this?
Useless in my situation
This feedback is in regards to a recent my transaction using the app where I added 3Mexican taco kit on 1/2 price special on the app to my online order but found out that I have been charged full price on my invoice for the taco kits so I spoke to the staff in store who replied that they are unable to make any changes to the order and charged my credit card the full amount on pick of the order then I was told to talk to the customer care via phone so I did that when the customer care professional helping me informed that the price is correct and the app 1/2 price special are only available Instore to which I replied it should not matter because I have still purchased the product firstly from coles secondly from the same store of which the specials are mentioned in the app. In return I said that it is very deceiving and if the app is showing an item on special it should be the same price via online ordering too specially if I am purchasing the product from the store of which the specials have been mentioned in the app In return he said that’s how it works and app is meant to help with In store purchase only and not for online shopping which has lead me to writing this feedback because if a special advertised on the app is only for instore purchase it should be clearly marked so the customer doesn’t have to go through all the hassle and secondly this scenario suggest that the coles app is useless if you are using for online order which defeats the whole purpose of having app to make buying easier for the shoppers ( and the same was stated by the customer care executive)
- Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd
- 56.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2016, Coles Supermarket Australia Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.