Report lost shopping trolleys* on the run with Trolley Tracker™.
Help the environment in your community AND have the chance to win 1 of 5 $1000 prizes every month. Yes, you heard it. $5000 in prizes every month!
Check out the winner’s page on our website: trolleytracker.com.au/winners
• A quick one-time registration and you’re in the draw for every report you make. It’s that easy!
• We’ve supercharged our app with location services allowing you to pin where the trolley is. Even if you don’t know the address, the Trolley Tracker™App will fill-it-in for you. It’s never been simpler!
To be one of our lucky $1000 winners – and help lost trolleys find their way home - get the Trolley Tracker™ app.
*Report for Woolworths, Big W, Dan Murphy, Masters, Thomas Dux, IKEA (Tempe NSW), and selected IGA stores (NSW).
Updated to support latest Apple and Google Maps API and Security Changes.
Ratings and Reviews
1. The opening screen isn't necessary and is a waste of time.
2. It should be possible to tap on the map to drop the pin at any point instead of needing to drag it around which is fiddly and takes longer.
3. Without more details being displayed, the confirmation screen at the moment is useless. Ideally, the app would keep a log of our submissions. If we are expected to keep a record ourselves, the screen should show the date and time, location, retailer and number of trolleys, not just the reference number. And we should be able to COPY this information, not have to take a screen shot.
Works fine for just reporting a trolley. Unfortunately the geolocation is about 250m out so you always need to manually select a closer address.
Use the Coles app to report a Coles/Target trolley. These guys aren’t contracted for it obviously. Similarly, picking up trolleys is obviously contracted so the app only reports the location.
I agree, they could have paid a slightly better developer to not use the default Cordova splash screen and replace it with their own logo or fake the app interface while loading occurs.
It’s a good idea and could be a way to clear the trolleys littering the streets if only when they are reported they are picked up. Trolleys are still there weeks after being reported. After reporting a trolly you are apparently entered in a draw to win some money but I would like to know if anyone has won a prize and it should be more transparent and winners published maybe on the app. Otherwise they can find there own trolleys they apparently cost a bit.
- Trolley Services Australia Pty Limited
- 5.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Gambling and Contests
- © Trolley Services Australia Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.