By True Axis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Official Street League Skateboarding Mobile Game.
#1 game in 80 countries. Loved by skaters all over the world.
Touch Arcade review - 4.5/5 - "True skate is clearly something special"
Note: True Skate comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
- Realistic touch based physics.
- Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
- Drag your finger on the ground to push.
- A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
- Smooth graphics.
- Slow motion.
- User challenges
- Replay sharing
- Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
- Additional skateparks and locations.
- Street League Skateboarding courses.
Optional IN-APP PURCHASES: (The same content is also available for free by spending True Credits earned by doing tricks and finishing missions)
- Unlock all missions.
- Unlimited slow motion.
- Unlimited board image changes.
- Unlimited wheel color changes.
- Unlock lists.
50 50 grind, 5 0 grind, boardslide, rail slide, tail slide, nose slide, darkslide, dark 50 50, suski grind, smith grind, feeble grind, salad grind, nose grind, crooked grind, lazy grind, overcrook, losi grind, bluntslide, noseblunt, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove-it, 360 pop shove-it, backside 180, frontside 180, ollie, nollie, impossible, hard flip, 360 hard flip, inward heelflip,360 inward heelflip, varial kickflip, nightmare flip, 360 flip, varial heelflip, laser flip, late tricks and more, or what ever else you can make the board do.
What's New in Version 1.3.28
- Fixed steering bug when "Glitch Mode" is on.
I love this game and play it whenever I can. But there are a few things I think you should add to the game to make it better. Custom trucks, you have custom wheels, grip and board so all that's missing are trucks, even if you can just change the colour of them it would be cool. And I also think that if your board gets too worn out it could snap but you don't have to pay money to repair it you just respawn. These are a few things I've had in my mind while playing the game. Great game, definitely worth the money! 👍
I bought the almost deck pack and when I got the new update they removed the pack and changed my deck now that the decks don't exist anymore I just wasted 2$
- Category: Games
- Updated: 21 April 2016
- Version: 1.3.28
- Size: 36.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TRUE AXIS PTY LTD
- Copyright © True Axis Pty Ltd 2012-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Skatepark: Inbound$1.49
- Skatepark: The Factory$1.49
- Unlimited Custom Images$7.99
- Skatepark: Schoolyard$1.49
- Skatepark: The Warehouse$1.49
- Skatepark: Double Infinity$1.49
- Slow Motion Mode$1.49
- Skatepark: The Valley$1.49
- SLS 2013: Kansas City$1.49
- Skatepark: Mondo Ramp$1.49