Manage entries to your event seamlessly with the TryBooking Scanning App. Scan people in at the door to ensure queues move quickly, and stay informed of sales with a real-time sales dashboard. TryBooking event organisers can scan QR codes or manually check in their guests using this free ticket scanning app. Simply login to your account through the app to start tracking and reviewing all your sales data, important attendee information and more. It is the easiest way to scan tickets at the door and manage your guests.
- Scan guests in using QR codes on paper and mobile.
- Validate entry by checking for duplicates.
- Define rules to add extra validation around event dates, section or ticket type.
- Receive clear on screen success and error messages including sound notifications to validate tickets.
- Review details of the booking for more customer information.
- Search by name (if required) to locate a booking.
- Allows for manual override and check in and check out functions.
- Create scanning locations to review throughput per scanning point.
- Multiple devices at different entry points can sync via internet access to ensure all devices are up to date.
- Fast scanning of attendees to keep the queues moving.
- Administrator mode and volunteer mode.
A simple glance at the phone will provide users with vital stats about their event, including:
- Total revenue.
- Ticket sales over time including a graph to easily compare multi-day performances.
- Real-time percentage of tickets sold and unsold.
- Percentage of check-ins.
- Velocity of throughput per event or per scanning point.
FEATURES FOR VOLUNTEERS:
- Administrator control and restricted volunteer access.
- Stay in control of volunteer and staff activity all from the one place.
- Create advanced rules to give them full or limited access.
- Easy volunteer login via QR code.
- Monitor volunteer status, no. of scans and activity throughout the day.
- Enable or disable volunteer access/scanning remotely.
*Note: In order to use the TryBooking Scanning App you will need to have a TryBooking account.
New updates include:
Ability to scan the tickets for multiple events at the same time.
Improved menu structure for setting up rules and managing volunteer scanners.
Improved reporting on scan totals.
Ratings and Reviews
Wow! Wish I’m impressed so far by this app. Easy log in and shows me how many tickets have been bought and are left for my event. Will test out the scanner in about 8 weeks at our event and update the review. Well donI TryBooking team!
Very professional and easy to use
Packed with features
Can be adapted for use beyond concerts - I use it for event garment orders, group bus trips, etc. very easy for admin and customers to use on the web and app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.