TSheets is a cloud-based time tracking and scheduling app that allows your employees to clock in and out from the job site with the devices they’ve already got in their pockets.
Accurate, electronic time data replaces paper timesheets and makes payroll and invoicing faster and less costly. TSheets also accurately tracks time and GPS points (even without cell or internet service) then automatically syncs when back in service, making it a better (and cheaper) alternative to geo-fencing.
With a “Who’s Working” feature, it’s easy to see where your employees are located and who’s working on what in real time. TSheets also features in-app Scheduling that allows you to drag and drop shifts, assign jobs, see who’s working at a glance, and send alerts to managers if employees haven’t clocked in for a job or shift as scheduled.
• Mobile app time tracking for employees on the move: clock in/out, change job codes, edit timesheets, see changes to the schedule, and add notes on the go.
• QuickBooks, Square, and Gusto integrations (and more!) to simplify your back office
• In-app scheduling lets employees easily clock in and out of assigned jobs or shifts
• On-the-clock GPS tracking, even when employees are out-of-service (cost-effective alternative to geofencing!)
• Push, text & email alerts that are triggered if employees don’t clock in as scheduled, or approach overtime limits
• Save 2-8% on gross payroll costs & eliminate hours of manual data entry
• Seamless integration with QuickBooks Online & QuickBooks for PC (Pro, Premier, & Enterprise)
• Integrations with popular payroll, accounting, invoicing software
• Powerful, real-time reports in multiple formats (PDF, CSV, online, HTML)
• Safe data storage and detailed time log to protect you against labor disputes and audits
• Configurations for DCAA/DOL compliance
• Developer open API
SUPPORT, CUSTOMER RATED
TSheets offers free unlimited phone, email, and chat support to all of our customers. Have a question? We’re always happy to help!
THERE'S MORE TO LOVE...
• Track employee hours accurately with a real-time virtual time clock
• Easily switch between job codes, pause tracking, or take a break
• Employees clock into new shifts and jobs right from the schedule
• Track time against multi-level job codes, projects, locations, clients, and more
• See where your employees are located on one map view, with GPS tracking
• Schedule by job or by shift
• Easily create or modify a schedule with drag-and-drop shifts
• Sync your schedule with Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar.
• Notifications let employees know when a new schedule is published or if a shift changed
• Get notifications if employees don’t clock in to a job or shift as scheduled
• Edit, delete, or approve timesheets with a click
• Set overtime alerts to notify employees and managers as limits approach
• See who’s working and where, even on the go, from one dashboard
• Track vacation, sick or holiday accruals for employees.
• See day and week totals at a glance
• Easily access a breakdown of employee hours by employee, job, customer, or location
• View timer history with map
• Keep a black-box history of all edits and deletions, in case of an audit
PLUS, using the web dashboard, managers can:
• Manage PTO, leave & holiday time
• Schedule overtime alerts
• Set up custom approvals
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Removed clock in notification when switching timesheets.
- Improved display of long job/customer names.
- Fixed issue where schedule shifts didn’t save advanced tracking fields.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent support Australia time 10:28
Wow the support is excellent. Using just a live chat message service my issue was resolved. The biggest surprise for me is the time. It is after 10 at night on a Friday night of all times. I have used the support for our more complex set up during the normal Aussie work times but to access support when things actually go wrong is amazing. Lets face it, it always goes wrong on a Friday when every one has knocked off earlier then normal. Thankyou very much. I am looking forward to all the time Tsheets will save me. A special thank you to Jen D
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We're elated we didn't leave you hanging especially on a Friday night when even we know everything goes wrong ;) You can get ahold of us every day of the week 4 am - 12 pm (MST) :D We hope you have a fabulous day!
- TSheets Team
Tsheets in theory works well
The theory of tsheets works awesome but as soon as you have over 20 staff and planned shifts for 6-8 months the app stops syncing to mobile (if your admin).
Constant uninstall reinstalls to make sure your mobile admin stays in sync with the web version. One feature needed in the pc version is a ‘search’ option (same as mobile version) using keywords from notes... names, addresses etc.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback and letting us know about this syncing issue. You should be able to add as many shifts as you want and successfully sync them to your mobile device. Please reach out to our Customer Experience team so we can forward this case to our mobile team. We also created a feature request to add a search function to the pc version. We hope you have a good day.
- TSheets Team
Not recommended for workers
The company’s can keep tracking you even when you don’t work on the weekends
I don’t like it
Since two weeks ago they make me clock in by themselves and tracking me
And find out why I’ve got one they off.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and feedback. We do not track your location if you are off the clock or have location services disabled. If your company requires location services, it is only required while you are on the clock. Once you have clocked out, you can disable location services until the next time you clock in. If you have any additional questions, please update your review or contact us via the Help & Support feature of your app. Have a lovely day! - TSheets Team
- TSheets.com, LLC
- 97.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 TSheets.com, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.