Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Post whatever you want to your Tumblr. Follow other people who are doing the same. You’ll probably never be bored again.
• Post anything: Photos, GIFs, videos, quotes, chats, links, text—like we said, pretty much whatever.
• Make one blog or tons of blogs. Whatever ideas you have, Tumblr is your place to put them.
• Customize those blogs to look as beautiful or as weird as you want.
• Interact with other people on Tumblr by reblogging their posts. Experience the thrill of seeing your own posts reblogged by other people.
• Send fan mail, asks, and submissions to the blogs you love.
• Have fun. Finally.
What's New in Version 4.4
Huge thing: Reblogs you can read.
Whisper goodbye to the indecipherable ziggurat of blockquotes that made long reblog chains impossible to follow. Say hello to a clean, simple stack of commentary.
This has been a long time coming. Enjoy.
Great overall, but in the next update for the love of all things can you please change the commenting format back to what it originally was
In general a great app, nice design not too many problems. I just can't handle the ads! Seriously I wouldn't mind paying a couple dollars to get rid of them please just give me the option!
What is new in the new update, I can't even tell anything
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 31 August 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 30.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Tumblr, Inc.
- © 2015 Tumblr, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.