Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Post whatever you want to your Tumblr. Follow other people who are doing the same. You’ll probably never be bored again.
• Post anything: Photos, GIFs, videos, quotes, chats, links, text—like we said, pretty much whatever.
• Make one blog or tons of blogs. Whatever ideas you have, Tumblr is your place to put them.
• Customize those blogs to look as beautiful or as weird as you want.
• Interact with other people on Tumblr by reblogging their posts. Experience the thrill of seeing your own posts reblogged by other people.
• Send fan mail, asks, and submissions to the blogs you love.
• Have fun. Finally.
What's New in Version 4.2
The main lovely new thing:
• You can keep up with your favorite blogs by getting a push notification whenever they make a new post.
(Just go to the blog, tap the li'l human, and select "Get notifications." Then just kick back and enjoy the vibes.)
Also, this release is more cosmopolitan and less crashy. How so?
• We added Chinese translations
• We reduced the number of crashes
Unable to block people from app
I have a big issue with the tumblr app in all its versions. I don't understand why tumblr is so determined still has not implemented the function where we can to block people we hate from the app. Why do I constantly have to reach for a computer to do this simple task?
Blocked users STILL show up in searches and tags on the app. And on the desktop pc, IF these users are popular enough their posts STILL show up under "sort by popularity" tab!
I do NOT want to see blocked users in my app, tumblr. I also do NOT want to see their posts from people reblogging them on my dash, both in app and pc.
Okay guys please fix the bugs
I can't search anything without my app crashing. My messages weren't opening either without my app crashing right away, so please fix whatever bug is causing this, because it's been happening ever since the last update and it's really frustrating that I cannot use the tag search bar. David!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!
Why is the activity/notification page been swapped with the blog/account tab??? It's definitely a useless change and not beneficial as I want to view my activities but keep clicking my account page!!! Tumblr please fix it because it's annoying and a pointless improvement.
Sincerely, a concerned and frustrated tumblr user
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 30 June 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 29.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Tumblr, Inc.
- © 2015 Tumblr, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.