TurboScan: document & receipt scanner - scan multiple pages and photos to PDF
By Piksoft Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TurboScan turns your iPhone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, and other text. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store or email them as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
#1 business app in the United States and 20+ other countries for over 3 years!
Featured in The NY Times (Jan 2012), CNN Money (Sept 2012) and The Telegraph (Jan 2015).
• “If you're not using TurboScan for your document scanning, you're doing it wrong” – Engadget.com (TUAW, 2014)
• "Unbelievably sharp. The best app I’ve tried... The scan accuracy of SureScan mode is brilliant" - AppBank (April 2010)
• "I’ve downloaded and purchased many fantastic apps, but Turboscan is the tool that has added the most value to my iPhone" - iosLawyer.com (Dec 2012)
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
• Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
• Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
• SureScan 3x mode for very sharp scans
• Document naming, storage inside the app and search
• Add pages anytime, reorder, and delete pages
• “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
• Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
• Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
• Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
• AirDrop function (press Open PDF In...)
• Copy pages to Clipboard and Paste
• Printing via AirPrint
• Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
• Compact attachments with adjustable size
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• For best edge detection, include some margin around your document while shooting.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents.
• Not recommended to use with iPod Touch 4 or iPad 2 camera (due to its low resolution).
We're constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. If you want to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at email@example.com before submitting a comment to the app store. Remember that we can solve most of the problems, but we cannot respond to comments.
What's New in Version 2.7.3
Auto color mode selection (the color mode button now shows the CURRENT color mode.)
Auto document size selection for receipts and business cards
7 new interface languages: German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese and Chinese
Minor fixes and improvements
Handiest app ever
I recommend Turboscan app to everyone! It's so portable and reliable, much more so than my desktop scanner at home. When I downloaded the app, I had to make sure I hadn't downloaded the free app which is full of advertising. I only wish the Turboscan app had a feature that scanned more than a one page document... unless I have missed that feature...
Makes my life super efficient.
Allows me to function as an office, outside the office. Can't do without its flawless function. Also handy for adjusting perspective on bad photos. It's the first app I download every time I change smartphones.
Great to store electronic copies of important documents that need to be resent frequently, ie. Drivers licences, passports, official docs etc.
Worth every cent I paid for it. Highly recommended.
Best app must have!!
I have been using this app now for sometime, it's paid its self off time and time again as I've found myself having to return goods I've purchased that have been faulty or broken and still under warranty but upon pulling out the receipt I its faded,this app has saved me $$$$
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 29 June 2015
- Version: 2.7.3
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Piksoft Inc.
- © Piksoft 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.