The number one Australian TV Guide on the App Store. Free for iPhone and iPad with TV listings for every Australian region supporting most major freeview and free-to-air channels.
- 100% Australian owned and operated, you can rest assured you are dealing with an Aussie
- Trusted by hundreds of thousands of users nation-wide
- Available for iPhone, iPhone X and iPad
- Australian freeview and free-to-air TV guide, all major TV channels available for all Australian regions
- View tv show or program details, start and end times
- Keep track of your favourite programs, add favourites to your list, easily check for upcoming episodes
- Get notified about upcoming program shows, enable notifications and set reminders on any program
- Export to calendar to create calendar events for shows
- Explore popular TV guide movies and shows
- Browse TV guide by channel or category, view upcoming favourite shows and channel movies
- Search TV guide content for shows and episodes in the upcoming week, view trending searches
- Modern, fast, clean and responsive interface
- View your TV guide in list or grid format, the choice is yours
- View recommendations for movies in the upcoming day
- Manage IceTV recording schedules, easily set recordings directly from the app
- Choose to create an account to sync settings across multiple devices (account not required to use the app)
- AusTV Plus upgrade to unlock additional features such us: no ads, themes, customise guide categories and colours, and more
Supported channels: 31 Digital, 7, 7flix, 7HD, 7mate, 7 plus, 7plus, 7TWO, 9, 9 Now, 9Now, 9Gem, 9Go!, 9HD, 9Life, ABC, ABC 2, ABC HD, ABC Kids, ABC Comedy, ABC ME, Adelaide 44, C31, ELEVEN, Gem, Go!, GWN, Life, NBN, Nine, Nine HD, NITV, Prime, Prime7 HD, SBS, SBS Food Network, SBS HD, SBS VICELAND, SBS VICELAND HD, SC GTS/BKN, SC10, SCTV, SCTV HD, Seven, Seven HD, Southern Cross, Ten, Ten Digital, TEN HD, WIN, WIN HD, WTV
Supported regions: Adelaide, Albany, Albury/Wodonga, Ballarat, Bendigo, Brisbane, Bunbury, Cairns, Canberra, Central Coast, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Geelong, Gippsland, Gold Coast, Griffith, Hobart, Launceston, Lismore, Mackay, Mandurah, Melbourne, Mildura/Sunraysia, Newcastle, Orange/Dubbo, Perth, Port Augusta, Regional NT, Regional WA, Remote & Central, Riverland, Rockhampton, SE South Australia, Shepparton, South Coast, Spencer Gulf, Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Tamworth, Taree/Port Macquarie, Toowoomba, Townsville, Wagga Wagga, Wide Bay, Wollongong.
AusTV does not affiliate and is unable to integrate with the following apps: 7 plus, 9 Now, ABC iview, Tenplay, SBS On Demand, Freeview FV, TV Guide Australia ON AIR. For help and support regarding previously mentioned apps please contact their respective owners.
Subscription Pricing and Terms
- AusTV is free to download
- To access AusTV premium features and to remove in-app advertising you are required to purchase AusTV Plus in-app purchase
- AusTV Plus is available as a one-off purchase for $7.99 AUD, "Monthly Subscription" for $0.99 AUD / month and "Quarterly Subscription" for $1.99 AUD every three months
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and there is no increase in price when renewing
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
What's new in this release:
- Added support for new iPhone devices,
- Bug fixes.
Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would appreciate your thoughts.
Ratings and Reviews
Does everything it should
At last, a TV guide that ticks all the right boxes. Easy to read layout with highly visible categories (good range, although I'd personally like to see comedy added). Excellent search feature with suggestions for similar shows which is a nice touch. It would be cool if the title of the show moved across to stay flush with the current time so you didn't have to scroll back to see the title of lengthy shows that stared much earlier, but that's minor wish list item that doesn't alter the overall usability and friendly design of this app.
Hi, Comedy will be added in the next update, and we are working on improving the titles in the grid view.
Quite a good app
Overall I've been very happy with this app. One of things that does frustrate me though is that I can't work out how to change the order of TV stations as they presently appear. There are some stations at the top that I almost never view and I would like to shift them further down the page and others I view more often I would like to move up to the top of the page.
Hi, you can manage channels in Me tab, then select Channels. In there you can disable the channel from your view. If you press and hold on a channel, you get to drag and position it in the order you want. There is also a sort button that can sort by channel name or number.
Terrific app, very clear and easy to see what’s on with channel numbers. Not bombarded with adds which is nice, makes me want to upgrade just to support the developer. I can definitely recommend this app after trying two others which I have since deleted. Get it!!
Thanks for your review!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sladjan Ilic
- 15.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sladjan Ilic
- In-App Purchases
- AusTV Plus - Monthly $0.99
- AusTV Plus $7.99
- AusTV Plus - Quarterly $1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.