Get all your TV viewing needs in one place for free!
- Made by On TV Tonight - Australia's #1 online TV guide
- Download for Free!
Download the latest TV times to your phone and get all your viewing needs in one place!
On TV Tonight's official and 100% free TV listings guide app is for all TV channels across Australia.
Simply enter your location to find out what's on TV! You can also search the guide to find out when your favourite TV show is on this week and add your most watched shows to a favourites list.
Viewers can browse the schedule of every channel, listed in every region of Australia. If a TV channel is not often watched, it can be removed from the schedule instantly and put back on if desired.
Sync your guide and favourites over iPhone, iPad and the On TV Tonight website!
- Produced by eBroadcast, Australia's most trusted TV resource
- Clear and easy-to-use interface
- All features are 100% free to use
- Look up instantly what's on TV right now, tonight or later this week - Includes TV listings for every channel
- Rearrange channel order!
- Direct links to IMDB & Rotten Tomatoes!
- Save favourites to your list and get notified before it airs - Use your existing OnTVTonight.com log-in settings, or create a brand new account - Never miss a TV show again!
We love feedback, so please leave a review after you download!
If you are having problems or need help, just contact us:
General improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Alerts sent at wrong time
It is purely convenience that I use this app. The added features of sending me an email when my favourite show is about to start is bad because it sends me a message at the wrong time.
Developer Response ,
Hey! Thanks for your feedback. That Alert feedback is a little strange - what time difference does it send it to you - is it early or late? - The OTT Team
Times are one hour out for sky news
Keep getting a message ‘something went wrong try again later’ deleted and reinstalled. Nothing. Deleted.
Developer Response ,
Sorry it didn't work out for your Gary! What device do you have? - The OTT Team
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.