From breaking news and entertainment to sports, politics, and everyday interests, when it happens in the world, it happens on Twitter first. See all sides of the story. Join the conversation. Watch live streaming events. Twitter is what’s happening in the world and what people are talking about right now.
- Watch premium and exclusive live streams directly from your mobile device. No account required.
- Go Live with a tap or sit back and watch events unfold from around the world.
- Discover what your favorite sports, news, politics, and entertainment thought leaders are talking about
- Experience dynamic media — like photos, videos, and GIFs
- Retweet, share, like, or reply to Tweets in your timeline
- Write a Tweet to let the world know what’s happening with you
- See what topics and hashtags are trending now
- Discover Moments, curated stories showcasing the very best of today’s biggest events
- Get caught up on news headlines and videos
- Relive the latest sports highlights
- Be in the know about pop culture and entertainment
- See what fun stories are going viral
- Find out who started following you
- Discover which of your Tweets were liked or Retweeted
- Respond to replies or be alerted to Tweets you were mentioned in
- Chat privately with friends and followers
- Share Tweets and other media
- Create a group conversation with anyone who follows you
- Customize your profile with a photo, description, location, and background photo
- Look back at your Tweets, Retweets, replies, media, and likes
- Get suggestions on influential people to follow
- Sync your contacts to find friends currently on Twitter or invite more
In this latest release, we focused on fixing a few bugs to improve your overall Twitter experience, like making it easier to see more replies to a Tweet, and improving how people using VoiceOver search for people on Twitter.
Ratings and Reviews
We rely on Twitter to help us express our thoughts and keep up with the news. And with Twitter’s Apple TV app (our 2016 App of the Year), we’ve also got a bigger window into current events and topical discussions. From breaking-news tweets to live Periscope feeds, the benefits of that little bird are always getting bigger.
Good app lacking official app support
I tried allot to find a way to suggest something in twitter for iOS related to the voiceover users, but cannot find any possible to get in touch with the developer. Thats too bad about your app.
Anyway, i want to suggest a few tiny change for voiceover:
1. We got quick action in roader when we focussed a tweet. Like, reply, retweet and activate. When we execute retweet from roader, it ask for whether we want to add a comment, or just retweet directly. It should be separated. There must be a separate action in the roader, for both, retweet, and retweet with comment. In this way, we will easily retweet our focussed tweet more quickly and efficiently without losing our curser focus.
Let’s see the developer listening here or not.
Get a better support team
The app is good and works perfectly. My only problem is your policy and support. In 6 years I’ve had 5 accounts suspended. A few for reasons I understand. But others have done way worse. Last year I saw a video of people being killed on a jungle in South America. That account never got deleted but I posted 1 pic of John Cenas “death” and I got suspended. After that I stopped tweeted memes or anything. Recently my account got deleted again and you didn’t even tell my why. When I tried to get help from your support they never tweeted me back and your website seems to be automated response. Do youse actually care? Definitely doesn’t seem like it. 2 stars
- Twitter, Inc.
- 179.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Twitter, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.