Re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac's most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
⁕ Twitter Your Way
A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about. Tweets are presented in chronological order and other people's likes aren't placed in your timeline.
⁕ Designed for macOS
Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac. Support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode & more.
⁕ Timelines Galore
Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
⁕ Full Accessibility
Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
⁕ Tweet In Style
Twitterrific's appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts & type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
⁕ Read Anywhere
Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
FULL FEATURE LIST:
• Simple to use, easy to understand
• True multi-account/multi-window support
• View mentions, messages, and favorites quickly and easily
• Timeline syncing of reading position across all platforms via iCloud
• Fully accessible via VoiceOver
• Support for Retweet (RT) & Quoted tweets
• Quick access to Emoji when composing new tweets
• Autocompletion of usernames & hashtags while editing tweets
• View Twitter saved searches and lists
• Check out global and local trending topics
• Browse conversation threads between users
• Support for tweet storms & chained tweet threads
• Quickly Delete & Edit your own tweets
• Translate tweets to your native language
• Helpful color-coding of tweet types
• In-app media viewing for images, animated GIFs, Instagram & more
• Share a tweet with actions for email, Messages, Safari Reading List & more
• Muffles & mutes synced from Twitterrific for iOS via iCloud
• Robust in-app media viewer with detachable popovers
• Customize the appearance of media in the timeline or hide it completely
• View user profiles including past tweets, likes & mentions
• Follow and unfollow other users directly from their user profile
• Block and report spammers with a single click
• Theme control (light or dark)
• Font size & type face control
• Robust keyboard control
Added some fun new app icons, an option to disable color-coded tweets, and even fixed a few bugs!
• Added 3 new custom app icons
• Added an Appearance setting to disable color-coded tweets
• Improved performance of autocompleted screen names and hashtags
• Moved the following/follower counts to their respective buttons on profile views
• Removed the meaningless user ID field from profile views
• Character counting is once again in sync with Twitter's latest rules
• Fixed an issue that could cause repeated API requests if a user that sent you a direct message was suspended
Ratings and Reviews
First off, I mourned the loss of Twitterific and only moved to Tweetbot from sheer necessity. Right now, there are definitely missing features and polish, but there's still a lot to like. Not least of which is that synchronisation between my Mac and iOS versions actually works. Sync with Tweetbot was a mess, and never seemed to work right. Now the feedback:
I love the Twitterific layout, but I would like the option to edit and/or hide the toolbar at the top of the page. Also, reading threads in Tweetbot is an exercise in frustration, while Twitterific makes it natural and easy to follow complicated threads. In contrast, viewing media in Tweetbot opened a nice window with no chrome, perfectly sized to the content, while Twitterific opens a default square window with no regard to the size of the video. I would love to see that improved. Pressing the spacebar in Twitterific scrolls up exactly one tweet; I would like the option to change that to page up. Speaking of scrolling — OMG my eyes! — please implement smooth scrolling ASAP. It's 2017, and paging through content shouldn't mean snapping from page to page.
Overall, a great new start, though I'm not sure about the wisdom of labelling Project Phoenix as version 5. Nevertheless, I'm excited by the responsiveness of the developers, and I'm looking forward to seeing this app mature.
Dark Mode, perfect. Im able to expand the app, perfect. There’s the option for very large fonts (Im unwell and the Mac is beside my bed a 5k screen @ 3K can be hard to see) , perfect. The option for a continous feed without having to scroll, perfect. 240 Characters (unlike the offical Twitter App for Mac), perfect. This App sits perfectly besides my browsers as a continous twitter feed. I have tried almost all the clients and for me this one is the winner. Well worth the money.
Missing some basic functionality, but excelent otherwise.
In an otherwise excelent application, the lack of norifications when people fav your tweet, and no way to see if people have fav’ed your tweets without going back to your own timeline, and even then you can’t see who fav’ed it, is really dissapointing. It is apparently coming in the future, but it seems like such a basic function for a twitter client.
If you need to see information about who fav’ed your tweets and when, you’re going to be down $13 and be very dissapointed.
- The Iconfactory
- 14.1 MB
- Social Networking
- OS X 10.11.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 The Iconfactory
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.