By Uber Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Uber is your private driver in more than 50 countries.
- Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different vehicles and get fare quotes in the app. Add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Set your pickup location and final destination for an easy trip. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.
What's New in Version 2.98.7
We’ve made design and localization updates to improve the Uber experience around the globe.
** Uber saves time by connecting you to a driver as quickly as possible. If you like the service, please consider using those extra few minutes to review our app. **
Suggestions to the great App
Could you please insert some icons on the driver profile; if he/ she has car booster seat, how many children can ride with an adult, wheel chair accessible or not, so that the App can connect the right Driver with the rider.
Does this App calculate the road distance or the displacement between the driver and rider, before connect them.
This App will definitely increase the resource efficiency, may reduce the traffic on roads, it may create many new jobs.
Fantastic App. Keep innovating!!!
There are many cars on the road just to take only one person, almost daily. Is it possible to connect these drivers with a rider going to a similar destination from similar origin as driver ( let's say 1 or 2 km radius as can be selected by the driver)so that we can reduce traffic problem (and pollution)on the road especially during the peak time as well as driver can make money or even the rider can get a cheap ride or rider can be the driver on the next day.
Needs to have multiple stops
I love using uber, however I feel like it needs to have a multiple destination option. Like being able to drop people off, I've had a few drivers who have a bit of a moan when I ask if we can make a stop but a majority are cool with it. If this option excited I would never hesitate to use uber. Other than this minor complaint I still love this app and I recommend to everyone
Worst customer service
Asked repeatedly for my account to be frozen as someone was using it and charging it to me. I had proof it wasn't me as I'd fingerprint scanned into work each morning before a charge. Entire customer service department ignored me and I ended up being charged hundreds. I had to fight them every step of the way for refunds. There's a reason they don't have a contact number - they have no idea how to handle customer service, let alone how to read.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 04 October 2015
- Version: 2.98.7
- Size: 59.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Uber Technologies, Inc.
- © Uber Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.