Rev your engines and sharpen your circular saws!
Unstoppable is a furious post-apocalyptic truck racing game where your goal is to survive an explosive highway of mad raiders hell-bent on your destruction. Weapons at your disposal include machine guns, mounted spikes, circular saws, flamethrowers, miniguns and minions to turn your truck into an explosive death machine!
* A fully upgradeable big truck – boost your weapons, speed, fuel, armor and more to conquer the highway!
* Unlock an insane number of weapons to bolt onto your truck: spikes, shotguns, flamethrowers, grenade launchers, mounted circular saws, a magnet gun and much much more!
* No highway ever the same. A procedurally generated highway and mad enemies will keep you truck racing for hours.
* Explosive difficulty with raiders who'll ram, bash and shoot you with all kinds of weapons.
* Cash for damage - cause as much furious destruction as you can to be able to afford the baddest weapons.
* No ads!
* No in-app purchases!
* Just explosive highway truck racing.
Unstoppable is TOO HARDCORE for older devices, as such we recommend purchasing on iPhone 5s, iPad Mini 2 and iPad Air or newer. While the game might run on the iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 or the iPad Retina (2012) and below, we don't officially support these devices.
- Updated to fix the annoying crash on start bug that's been plaguing people for some time now.
I'm really sorry that I dropped the ball on this. I've been working hard at building up the next content update and completely missed that so many people were having this issue. It won't happen again.
If you continue to experience issues, please contact me as soon as possible so that I can work through fixing the problems.
There are also some minor balance updates in this build (very slight shuffles of weapon damage / velocity / spread)
Ratings and Reviews
So, they updated the game a while ago that edited the difficulty of one level that adds in rocket launchers. And almost every enemy has one. So one level, you're literally a god, the next your iPad is lagging from the 50 million rockets that just hit your vehicle.
8/10, not a bad game.
Keep up the great work you've made an awesome game here
Mad fun mad max
A lot of fun bashing and smashing your way through missions - watching your health tick down as the safe house is on the horizon. Action packed! Love tricking out my rig with all the upgrades.
This is a great arcade game. Only in thing I'd like to see is the weapon stats - but maybe they are trying to keep it simple and action orientated.
No in game purchases or any of that stuff which is nice. I've been playing the last couple of hours and it is already well worth the one off upfront cost.
 new version is cool with new vehicles. Slight bug on the enemies with rockets though - they hit multiple times so take off half a life bar. Update please!
- Mathew Purchase
- 132.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016, Mathew Purchase
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.