The official UNSW app for current Students providing your personal window into life and learning at UNSW including important information and services for:
- Future Students (OpenDay and InfoDay profiles)
- Interactive Timetable
- Campus Maps and Directories
- Library account access 24/7
- Moodle Connectivity
- UNSW Social access (event planner, life and learning support services)
- Notifications from the office of the Vice Chancellor
- Much More
- Refreshed Look & Feel
- What’s on? Event Planner for O-Week and Future Student Profiles
- Quick Safety Contacts
- Personalization and Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Updated look and feel; fresh and responsive
Great to see the changes happening in UniVerse. New look and feel and improved performance, stability and more intuitive layout makes finding services easier. Moodle, Library and Timetable next activity updates improved! Well done UNSW... steps in the right direction.
Kafka would be proud
This ridiculous app sent me on a wild goose chase around campus lugging 23kg for FM Assist, which no longer exists and whose successor doesn’t do student card renewals. I have to say this is absolutely typical of this University which seems to revel in labyrinthine processes to frustrate students from actually working on their PhDs .
iPhone X support
The app should support iPhone X. Right now there are just black borders at the top and bottom
- The University of New South Wales
- 35.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright Ex Libris Ltd. 2018 | All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.