Smart. Secure. Mobile.
Super Powered Banking.
Up is a Digital Bank that is super easy to try (most people sign up in under 3 minutes). When you sign up you get a bank account with a debit card you can instantly add to Apple Pay™.
Up also helps you organise your money and simplify your life, freeing you up to do more of the things you love.
Supercharge your savings with Up's Life Savers super power.
• Up encourages you to save more so you can get more out of life.
• Receive up to 2.75%* interest on multiple savers with no minimum monthly deposits and no monthly purchase conditions.
• Amp your savings further with rounds ups from online and in-store transactions so you can do something special with your spare change. It's instant, seamless and an easy way to save.
Re-connect with your money with Up's Naked Truth super power.
• Up shows you when, where and how you spend your money, with complete clarity to help you get control over your spending.
• With Up you'll always know exactly what you've spent including time of day, location and real merchant names.
• Instant auto reports present your spending history and habits in an easy to understand format so you can track where you're spending your hard earned coin.
Say goodbye to late fees with Up's Kill Bills super power.
• Up detects your regular charges and predicts when they're due, sending you a notification, giving you peace of mind knowing how much you've got left to spend and how much you'll need to cover your upcoming bills. Genius.
• You can also see your entire spend history with every biller all in one place. Yes, really.
Bank like a local, globally, with Up's Roam Free super power.
• Up handles currencies like a pro, and has no fees on international purchases (online or in person).
• Up's the best way to save for your next holiday, and travel.
• There's no rebates or conditions to worry about, we simply don't charge international purchase fees (online or in person).
• Up lets you decide how and where your physical and digital cards work.
Stay mobile and enjoy living with Up's Digital Native super power.
• Up keeps your money safe, while staying out of your way. It's digital to the core, hosted on Google Cloud Platform, and built for mobile.
• Real-time push notifications and smart receipts keep you informed.
• You can bank with your voice, your watch, or your mobile phone.
• Up is so fast, you'll often get a spend notification before the register even finishes printing you a receipt. Awesome.
Up your banking game and download Up today.
+ Don’t theorise, just categorise. Outbound payments can now be assigned a spending category. That $40 you chipped in for Julie’s going away present last week can now be safely filed under ‘Gifts & Charity’. 10 points to you, you generous human.
+ All you category enthusiasts out there will be delighted to know that we’ve added some new spending categories. We would like to welcome ‘Hobbies’ and ‘Investments’ to the team. Glad to have you on board.
Ratings and Reviews
Was looking for a budgeting app - found my new bank
I was looking for a budgeting app to keep track of all those direct debits and subscriptions that seem to leach your bank account.
Came across UP - I am in the financial industry so I did some research into who was behind this. Bendigo and Adelaide bank are who seems to have the money. So it’s secure in that sense... my NAB app did recognise Bendigo from the BSB.
With Google tech - you probably couldn’t ask for a better tech behind the scenes.
Felt like within minutes I was set up - I was in que for an account for maybe half hour? I was thinking with this being new maybe I wouldn’t get access for a few weeks.
Did my first transfer into the UP account from NAB and milliseconds later I had a push notification which I have been jealous of from my partner who banks with CBA.
Money in account, cards in the mail but you can add your card to apple wallet from app. I’ve been seeking Apple Pay from my 3x lenders! I actually just opened an account with ANZ to have Apple Pay. (I may close this account now)
Seems like they have some tech savvy people behind the app.
Too early to tell how the tracking of spending will go. Looking forward to seeing the round up saver. Thinking this will be my bill paying bank account for sure.
But to be honest so far so very good!
Gave me working Apple Pay in minutes!
I love it. Basically installing this app gives you a savings account with a BSB and also a Mastercard debit card. The Mastercard is physically mailed to you but it functions instantly through Apple Pay. You can also withdraw from an ATM. I paid for a coffee using my iPhone for tap and pay about 4 hours after signing up with the wait only due to the time it took to transfer from my commonwealth bank account. You tap and pay through your iPhone using the finger print sensor or Face ID for security. Internally the app really helps you to organise bill payments and allocate savings into blocks they call savers. You could have your pay transferred in. Now I can come out of the surf with my Apple watch on and buy a smoothie without going back to the car to get my wallet. This system will be disruptive to bricks and mortar banks.
Great mobile banking app. Especially when traveling overseas.
Have been using this app for a couple of months as my “secondary“ bank. Really like how the app reports on what I spend my money on and where. and it is awesome to finally get instant notifications too. Used it as a travel card during a two week trip overseas. It was so convenient: could transfer money from my main bank account to this card without any issues, got great exchange rate when I was paying in local currency, got no overseas transaction fees (the only fee was for withdrawing cash from an overseas ATM), could see the amount charged in AUD and local currency too right in the app. I even updated the names of a few retailers in this app to make it more useful for other people too!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.