Finally, UPAD has re-arrived!
When downloading UPAD, your iPad becomes more of a worthy instrument.
UPAD is the best application for handwriting. Write on it, just like you would on a sheet of paper.
You can use this for a diary, planner, lecture note, conference note, letters, Calligraphy, etc.
Create documents with easier-than-ever-to-use interface and a variety of features
[The best feel of writing]
- Write fast and easy—like when you handwrite on a sheet of paper.
- When you’re listening to a lecture or at a conference, you can draw, modify, and write fast.
- You may rest your palm on the screen. It is made to recognize just the touch-pen.
- No other application allows the feeling of writing like UPAD.
- It allows the “real” feeling of handwriting.
- Read and edit PDF files with UPAD.
- Edit PDF files with add/copy/delete functions.
- Add handwriting, texts, pictures, etc. to PDF files.
- Manage theses, lecture notes, manuals, musical notes, etc. in PDF format effectively.
[Easier-than-ever-to-use image insertion]
- Save multiple pictures in a form of documents easily.
- You can capture a part of a map or web page and save it to a file.
- This provides you with special effects and frames that will enhance images.
- You no longer need to move back and forth from one application to another.
- You can enter words by using a keyboard.
- This includes various fonts, sizes, backgrounds, and alignments that are in Microsoft Word.
- You can put in callouts, rectangles, arrows, circles, etc. easily.
- You’ll be able to draw a table easily.
- You’ll be able to share not only emails, but SMS such as Facebook and Tweeter through iMessage.
- You can print out documents immediately through Air Printer.
- You can send UPAD documents to all applications that can read images and PDF’s.
[A variety of easy templates]
- Set up schedules monthly/weekly/daily.
- This provides various templates you need when you create a document.
- You may use the image of your choice as the background.
- You can now back-up not only as a whole, but partially—one document at a time.
- It’s possible to back-up and restore quickly and stably.
[Support iCloud sync]
- Thanks to iCloud sync, your all documents in UPAD will synchronize between your iPad and iPhone automatically.
We’re sorry for the delay in our updates.
We’ve worked hard since we appreciate your support.
- Bug fixed for backup/restore
Ratings and Reviews
Can't insert original photos now
After the latest update, I can only insert square shape image, all the photos in my photo library now show as square! I want to insert the original shape of full photo, thank you but no need to cut the image for me before asking!
PLEASE FIX THE BUG
UPAD IS DELETING STUDENTS WORK!!! (the bug fix update from yesterday is not working)
PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!!!!
Good but could be better
Have been using this app for a few months now and wish you could put in these improvements - i use this app for taking notes on pdf in lectures at uni. But the hand rest does not really work, there is no scroll capability from page to page - you have to press the button that is sitting in the middle of the bottom scroll bar - but unfortunately it often randomly moves to next page by itself - it is so irritating that we cant move the options bar at the bottom to the side say right side like it is in other readers. I am thinking of moving to another app. Also can you add feature of adding pages into pdf? Also please add feature of moving upad lite files to upad after purchase - because my upad trial files are stuck in upad lite and cant move to upad and cant email coz more than 10 pages - its a nightmare.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.