Use Your Handwriting GOLD
By Gee Whiz Stuff
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use Your Handwriting® (UYH®) lets you finger write quick notes, lists and messages on your iPhone or iPad. Its unique handwriting engine simulates the physics of a fountain pen to produce smooth and fulfilling drawing strokes. Your handwriting will flow beautifully and come out looking elegant with natural variations in darkness and thickness.
The beauty of UYH is accompanied by a powerful set of features: multi-level lists, quick alarms, sync across devices, visualize notes online, calendar and hands-on tutorial for every feature. Use it to take notes, for brainstorming, to outline your ideas, as a whiteboard, as a calendar for task management, or as a replacement for sticky notes.
This GOLD version is ad free and includes a lifetime subscription to our sync service, MyUYH.
BEAUTIFUL CALLIGRAPHIC WRITING STYLES
No matter what your 4th grade teacher told you, you have beautiful handwriting. What you couldn’t do with a pen, you can do with UYH. Choose between five different writing styles and your calligraphy will be amazing everyone in no time.
LEAN AND MEAN CALENDAR
Plan your weekly schedule in UYH by annotating days with your handwritten notes. It's quick but also powerful. Use it to jot down a quick todo and see it in Notification Center, or to take down elaborate categorized logs.
QUICK HANDWRITTEN ALARMS
Need a reminder? Scribble a note, press and hold it and pick a time. You will be alerted in time even if the app is not active, or your device is asleep.
TAKE NOTES OF ANY LENGTH
With UYH, there’s no limit to expressing yourself. Write as much as you want and UYH will effectively organize your note onto the screen.
EMAIL/FACEBOOK/TWITTER YOUR ARTISTIC NOTES
Why? Because handwritten messages to friends mean so much more! Plus, we bring you for the first time on the iPhone special multicolor lists to bring out the artist in you. Create your own colorful greetings for any occasion and email them to that special someone, or cut and paste them in other apps, such as MMS.
MAKE POWERFUL LIST HIERARCHIES
So you think eight lists are not enough? In UYH, any item in a list can become its own sublist, so there’s no limit to how many lists and notes you can create.
HARNESS THE CLOUD - SYNC AND MORE
You can sync notes across any number of devices via www.myuyh.com. You can even publish your notes as web pages and view them online. The website lets you view your notes in several formats suitable for brainstorming and mind mapping.
* Hassle-free writing - To create a new item, simply press '+', start writing, and hit 'Done' - it's as simple as that.
* A Quick Start Tutorial allows you to learn UYH basic functions by actually using them
* See high priority todo items BLINK, like Neon Lights
* Dim low-priority todo items
* Toggle easily between lists with 2-finger swipes
* Customize the title of each list with a name or a doodle
* Icon badge to show the number of current items
What's New in Version 8.1
Version 8.1 fixes several bugs in Version 8.0:
* Users who were missing the calendar should now see it
* UYH no longer pauses background music
* Buttons in the toolbars are much softer
* Calendar automatically scrolls to current date
* The right-to-left and "disable deletion" option in the app work again
* Improved stability
* Faster moving tutorials
Why. Useless app
Don't see the value in it
Got it for free so meh. Into the "Never Use" folder
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 15 January 2015
- Version: 8.1
- Size: 24.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gee Whiz Stuff LLC
- © 2010-2014 Gee Whiz Stuff LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.