By Twelve Axis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Vaccine Advisor is an app automatically assemble a schedule of vaccination IN JAPAN.
Although it is intended primarily for pediatrician often consulted about a schedule of vaccination, it also can use for parents or guardians who was worried about a schedule because of too many types of vaccination in Japan.
It presents the recommended immunization schedule automatically by setting birthday, permit combination or not, and medical facilities.
- Support multiple person.
- Support multiple medical facilities.
- Can choose permitting combination or not.
- Can select which types of vaccine to be included.
- Can prioritize vaccines and facilities.
- Can select vaccines that included in combination.
- Suppot upper limit of vaccines in combination by facility.
- Support a specified date of vaccine, such as mass vaccination of the municipality.
- Support changing total times of vaccination by the start time of inoculation, such as pneumococcal or Hib.
- Can export the results to iOS calendar.
[Notes & Limitations]
- No responsibility for results of this app. Please use as a reference only.
- This app uses "Immunization schedule recommended by the Japan Pediatric Society" as reference.
- Phase 3 and phase 4 of measles-rubella (MR) vaccine is not supported.
- Japanese encephalitis is supported only routine vaccination. (Not supported the case can not inoculate because of refrain 'active encouragement' by the government.)
- Meningococcal vaccine is not supported.
- Holiday is not supported.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
- Support iPhone 6/6 Plus.
- Removed iAd.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 14 January 2015
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Shinichi Kanai
- © Twelve Axis
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.