By Vandaltrak Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VandalTrak Limited, the Australian not-for-profit company that brought you the smartest, most effective way to fight graffiti vandalism, have taken their revolution to a new level. The VandalTrak app combines all the functions of the VandalTrak web site with the convenience and mobility of a smartphone app.
Record and report incidents directly onto VandalTrak's graffiti management system, where the information will be used in real-time by police, volunteer groups, utilities and local councils.
- Uses GPS data to plot the location of graffiti
- Lets you adjust the GPS marker location
- Prevents duplicate reporting of incidents
- Features both map and satellite views
- Enables you take photos on the fly or use previously saved photos
- Facilitates multiple photo upload
- Includes automatic address detection (Google mapping)
- Identifies local government areas anywhere in Australia
- Pre-populates data fields for fast reporting
- Keeps you moving with instant upload to the VandalTrak system
Reclaim your neighbourhood from mindless graffiti vandalism. Download the VandalTrak app today.
What's New in Version 1.1
- GPS Bug Fixes for iOS7 upgrade
- Larger Gallery photo size on selection screens
- New thumbnail photo zoom feature for the 'Nearby Incidents' listing
Works perfectly 25% of the time
7.5/10 times you get "Error! Couldn't add your incident, try again"
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 28 June 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: VandalTrak Limited
- © 2014 VandalTrak Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.