Food For Thought with Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
By Wizzard Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the most convenient way to access Food For Thought on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You're always connected to the latest episode. Instant access, just touch and play!
This app contains the following features:
* Streaming access to play episode from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes
* Episode search to easily locate your favorite episode
* Download the episodes and play them when offline
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Favorites (mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show
*More About Vegetarian Food For Thought *
Vegetarian Food For Thought is brought to you by Compassionate Cooks. Compassionate Cooks is dedicated to empowering people to make informed food choices and to debunking myths about vegetarianism and animal rights through cooking classes, recipes and resources, workshops and lectures, articles and essays, a cooking DVD, the popular Vegetarian Food for Thought podcast, and Colleen's cookbooks, the award-winning The Joy of Vegan Baking and the new The Vegan Table. Compassionate Cooks gives people the tools and resources they need to prevent disease, optimize their health, and create new habits that benefit the Earth and all its inhabitants.
(Please note, not all features are available for all episodes. Call-in feature is only available on iPhone but not the iPad or iPod Touch)
What's New in Version 1.20.7
Minor bug fixes and artwork update.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 23 July 2014
- Version: 1.20.7
- Size: 21.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wizzard Software
- © 2010 Wizzard Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.