By Competitor Group, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Velonews brings you inside the sport of bike racing, with exclusive features, analysis, expert training advice, unbiased bike testing and gear reviews and the absolute best cycling photography.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-15 Issues (1 Year) at £20.99 / $29.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
What's New in Version 4.0
Stability improvements and iOS 10 support .
Minor bug fixes and crash fixes .
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 29 March 2017
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 31.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: Competitor Group, Inc.
- © Competitor Group, Inc & PixelMags, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Velo: $46.99
- The Best of Velo Tech: 2013 of Velo$13.99
- Buyers Guide 2014 of Velo$12.99
- Velo: Tour de France Guide 2012$13.99
- Velo: Buyer's Guide 2013$12.99
- Velo: Buyer's Guide 2012$12.99
- Velo: May 2012$9.99
- March 2013 of Velo$9.99
- Gun Buyer's Guide 2016 of Velo$12.99
- August 2014 of Velo$9.99