POINTS : Track your activity and see your latest transactions come in.
STATUS CREDITS : Keep tabs on your Status Credits and see what’s required to maintain your Velocity membership level or upgrade to the next one.
WAYS TO EARN : Check out the latest tips to earn more Points so you get the most out of the program.
EARN WHEN YOU FLY : Add your Velocity number to your flight bookings to make sure you earn any Status Credits and Eligible Sectors you might be entitled to.
DIGITAL CARD : View your Digital card and add it to your wallet. If you’re a Gold or Platinum member, you can also use it to access the lounge.
EXPLORE WHERE YOU CAN GO : See where in the world your Points could take you. Pick your favourite destinations and track your progress towards redeeming a Reward Seat* to get there.
EDIT YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS : Make changes to your email address, phone number and address easily.
*Reward Seats are subject to availability; fees, taxes and charges apply.
- You can now see if you are a member of a Family Pool
- Filter by Business Class Reward seats in the Explore Feature
- Take advantage of Velocity's bonus points offer through the App
- We've made some improvements to the Status Credit tracking screen so you can see how much time you have remaining to maintain your Tier more easily.
- A few other usability tweaks to make your App experience better
Ratings and Reviews
Just downloaded the app and just a few suggestions for the developers. But it is ok and I will use this.
1. Include rotation to landscape;
2. Include link to submit and review missing points claims;
3. “Your Trips” .... the only information displayed are to, from and date of travel. I tried clicking on it and no further information is displayed. I know this trip is for two people, so it would be helpful to be able to click on the trip and have all relevant information displayed such as the current info as well as all people on the booking, velocity numbers, maybe even seat selection and fare codes, etc. the more info the better and maybe from there be able to modify the booking or add your velocity number if required.
4. Also under explore you are obviously missing a few departure/arrival locations because I tried it out departing from my airport and it does not exist as a selection.
Apart from that, it is a new app and a work in progress and although it still has a while to go to be able to do everything, I like it and can see where it is heading. But I would personally place point 3 above as a priority update from what I identified because I think this would be a huge benefit.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for providing this feedback; it's really helpful for us since we have just launched and are looking to understand how to improve the App for members. We will be doing some user testing to dig further into what our members want - if you would be interested in giving more feedback, please could you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claiming missing points is a feature we are considering building, we are looking to improve the trips section shortly, and re explore, it's only a selection of origins and destinations we show, but we may look to increase this over time. Thank you again
Zero customer service @ Call Centre
It’s now 7 weeks after a flight and still no miles or status credits posted to my account. The flight is the 3rd of 4 on the same eticket with the same airline. Flights 1,2 and 4 have all posted to my account.
I’ve encountered generally very poor service snd language skills at the offshore Velocity Call Centre. Most of the operators can only work from what seems to be a script. Should you ask probing questions you tend to get an unintelligent and irrelevant answer to your questions. If I could have rated my experience a zero I would have. One simple solution would be to have at least some onshore based call centre support to whom matters can be escalated when they cannot be resolved within a reasonable time frame by the offshore call centre.
What a waste of time
You can’t do anything on this app. I tried to look at up coming flight details but I need a reference number. No one remembers a reference number. It should be linked to my membership number
When looking at points and status credits there is a note at the top of the screen “may take up to 6 weeks to appear”. That’s ridiculous. If you have this app your a frequent flyer and should be able to keep up to date with your status at all times.
“Your trips” needs more details. Needs to open new page with times and dates etc.
My next flight is to Melbourne Tullamarine and that’s all the tab says as it’s too small to give any more details.
The only reason I downloaded this app is because the new dashboard on the website wont load up. I’ve tried other computers and the same thing happens.
You’d think this days in age that a company of such wealth would be able to get a simple app to be interactive and helpful not just another way to sell you more advertising.
Developer Response ,
This is really valuable feedback, thanks for taking the time.
In regards to upcoming flights, they will automatically be displayed in the dashboard if you added your Velocity number at the time of booking. The 'Retrieve Booking' feature just allows you to find a flight you have booked and add your number if you haven't already done so. As you mentioned, bookings are quite light at the moment; we'll be working to add more detail in the next few months.
Re Points and Status Credits taking up to 6 weeks to appear. This is just a courtesy message to let our members know the maximum time it may take. In reality, most come through pretty quickly.
We passed on your dashboard not loading feedback to the web team but can you please provide us with some more details such as which browser you were using and send it to : email@example.com so that we can investigate it further.
- Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd
- 46.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.