By Viber Media SARL.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Viber, everyone in the world can connect. Freely. Viber has more than 711 million users worldwide sending messages and making HD-quality phone and video calls securely over WiFi or mobile network - for free.* You can create group messages with up to 200 friends, share photos, video, stickers, links and more. There’s no need to register – your phone number is your ID and Viber syncs with your mobile contact list automatically. If you want to make calls to non-Viber mobile and landline numbers, Viber Out credits offer low rates. You can also download Viber Wink to send messages that disappear after they’ve been viewed.
• Message your friends (texts can be up to 7,000 characters long)
• Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, videos, voice messages, locations, contact info, rich links, stickers and emoticons
• Download static and animated stickers from the Sticker Market to make messaging fun!
• Create group messages with up to 200 participants; ‘like’ each other’s messages; manage your group chats as an Admin, editing info and deleting participants
• Follow Public Chats – get on the inside with your favorite celebs, brands and personalities; watch their conversations unfold in real-time, ‘like’ comments, forward Public Chats messages and share multi-media content
• Play games with Viber characters, Violet and Legcat; see how many coins you can earn
• Attach files – send messages with documents, presentations, archives and most other files via Viber
• Delete a message from all members of the conversation, even after it’s been sent
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a call or message, even when Viber is off
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows, Mac, Linux and Windows 8
• Full iPad support including Split View and Multitasking
• Apple Watch support – read and reply to messages and send exclusive stickers straight from your wrist
• 3D touch support
• iCloud access – send photos and videos directly from your iCloud storage
Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Viber is completely free.
We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Network data charges may apply
What's New in Version 6.0.2
Workaround for devices without camera - Alternative authentication for your secondary device so that you can enjoy end-to-end encryption even if you can't scan QR codes
It was all going so well until...
I had been using Viber with minimal problems for maybe 18 months. It was great to be able to call overseas for very minimal money, and the convenience factor of calling anyone at any time was great. I would always get 'sticker alerts' for new little add-on suggestions, but you get such things.
Then the trouble began, not being able to call whilst on cellular data. Effectively I have to be on wifi now, which negates any benefit to 'anywhere, anytime'. It took some looking to actually find a link to be able to email someone. So far, Viber customer support via email has proven sporadic and the problem isn't resolved. Whilst I thought it was a great product, now it's tripped over itself, and help doesn't seem to be forthcoming, I'm not so sure I can recommend it...
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
There's this saying that goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
You've totally screwed your own app up with the last update. In your case, from an app that was working fine, you are now trying to add way too much. Public chat's and constant overpriced stickers to say the least. Don't bother with this application. I've already got 17 friends that have removed this app because of this recent update. Congratulations for turning something that was good, into something bad.
Nothing loads. Don't bother with this electronic bug bag.
I use it often to call my family and friends overseas. It's a great way to keep in contact and it doesn't cost a dime. Why wouldn't anyone love something for nothing. Don't get much for free these days keep up the good work viber. You are the best. It drops out but hey who's complaining I'm not. I love viber😀😀😀
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 04 May 2016
- Version: 6.0.2
- Size: 61.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viber Media SARL.
- © Viber Media S.à r.l.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Viber credit pack$7.99
- Viber credit pack$1.49
- Viber credit pack$14.99
- Love Is All You Need$2.99
- Despicable Me Sticker Pack$2.99
- Eve and Freddie In Love Sticker Pack$2.99
- Love Sticker Pack$2.99
- Young Love Sticker Pack$2.99
- Minions Movie Sticker Pack$2.99
- The Smurfs Sticker Pack$2.99