VideoSnap - Taking still Photo while Recording Video
By i-App Creation Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be the first to try the iPhone 5 feature using Video Snap, take photos while recording videos.
VideoSnap is an easy to use to capture or taking photo while you are recording a video.
Bring out the best quality from your camera all photos and videos are in HD.
- Capture a series of photo while you are recording video.
- Video & Photo Quality Max, Medium, Low.
- Hight Definition Photo & Video (Maximum resolution from your device).
- Taking UNLIMITED photos while recording video.
- Fully functional camera supported photo & Video
- Back & Front camera
- Video & Photo Preview
- Multi Export to photo & Video Album
- Supported both iPhone and iPad
Photo by A500
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Video & Photo Quality adjustable. Max, Medium, Low.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 03 October 2012
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 29.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: i-App Creation Co., Ltd.
- © 2012 i-App Creation Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).