VinoCell is the most complete app to manage your wine list, graphically display your cellar, to record both your tastings and pro ratings and to match dishes to your wines.
To discover the app in images and videos: http://www.vinocell.com
The app is perfect for beginners who can use the main fields but it also caters for experts who can play with its infinite possibilities.
Top 10 features:
- Up to 50 different descriptors (name, country, region, appellation, varietals, maturity, color, alcohol...etc) and 3 images per wine: no compromise!
- Text search in the 1 million internal wine database - or add your wines manually but quickly using the internal country, region, appellation and varietal database.
- Graphical representation of your cellar’s racks and shelves with 40 different configurations to choose from.
- Full bottle life management from input to output date.
- Easy placement of a bottle in your cellar using the double tap feature.
- Quickly locate and highlight bottles in your cellar for easy access.
- Powerful search engine with 40 fields. Need to find the 2007 Australian shiraz from the Barossa Valley, drunk last month with your friend Bob, priced between $15 and $20, with a point score of 91? You can!
- Tasting notes management and a choice of scoring scales: 5 stars, 20 points, 100 points...
- Pro rating can be added using 70 world guides or contests/challenges (Parker, WS…).
- Complete cellar stats: countries, regions, colors, vintages, varietals, purchases, providers...etc.
Other great features include:
- Match dishes to each wine
- Manage producer and provider details.
- Manage contacts (friend/family) tasting notes.
- Customize graphical bottle: shape, hue, cap.
- Create and customize PDFs for each wine.
- Share via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Market price valuation feature.
- Search merchants all around the world.
- Export wine, bottle, tasting, rating lists as CSV/XLS.
- Import wine list as CSV/XLS from VinoCell website
- Automatic sync between all your devices using the same VinoCell account.
Don't hesitate to look at our website explaining the many features this app offers: http://www.vinocell.com
Compatibility update for iOS 12.
Compatibility update for latest iPhone.
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointing for Aussie wine lovers
If you have Australia wine this app is not for you. Don’t waste your money.
It’s also not that user friendly so if you are over the age of 50 you might struggle to get this to work for you.
Wine Base Review
This has to be the best wine base on the planet. It is a delight to use with reliable, accurate and quickly retrievable information at my fingertips. The options are exceptional with the ability to control my options, maturity usage dates and many more.
5 Years of Experience
When on a good thing, stick to it. My wine cellar is important to me. I like to visit a wine district and, with my wife, cycle around the cellars and taste wines. This software is comprehensive and intuitive. I have immediate access on any one of my devices. I wish it could remind me that I have forgotten to record a taken bottle ( just joking ).
- 50.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 VinoDev
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.