Vintage Made is about the love of 1920 – late 1950 vintage fashion and the return to a simpler way of living. It includes a mix of articles, tutorials, nostalgia, profiles, cosmetic and/or hairstyling tips, stunning Gallery shots and information on how to identify true vintage. Issue 1 for example, profiles Dita Von Teese, has a step by step 1950’s hairstyle tutorial, looks at the history of handbags and underwear, explains what style of hat goes with a certain face shape and takes a look at the Golden Era of costume jewellery. The mix includes 4 regular columns, around 10 feature articles, 3 tutorials and a Calendar of Australian Events. The first issue contains an overview of the 1920’s to 1950’s. All following issues will have a slightly different theme, looking at each era in more depth. Join us on an ongoing journey through time, looking at the fashion of the decade and the moments in history that helped shape that decade. You will learn how to date clothing and accessories to a particular time period, with stunning photography and well researched information. It is all about the shared love of vintage and the evocative emotions that living vintage elicits…
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: UK £8.99 / US $12.99/ AUD$ 16.99 (2 Issues)
Bundle: UK £4.99 / US $6.99/ AUD$ 8.99 (2 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
- Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Improved reading experience
iPhone X support
Bug fixes and other improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes every time
Can't get past front screen where it goes to a black screen and kicks you out of app.
- magazinecloner.com NZ LP
- 23.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Magazine Cloner 2013
- In-App Purchases
- Vintage Made Auto-Renewable Subscription $19.99
- Vintage Made Issue 12 $12.99
- Vintage Made Issue 1 $12.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.